Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fresh Look to the South Stand Concourse

I've read the through the first one a few times to determine whether it makes sense, and it doesn't.

'From our chapters of history- the greatest of achievements to the present'

Surely it will be proof read before it's plastered on the concourse? 

5 hours ago, Babylon said:

The West stand ones might not look quite so good... lol

The winners:

artwork-2280-3528704.jpg

artwork-1280-3528703.jpg

This is a straw, the last of which, to break to the camel's proverbial.

21 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I've read the through the first one a few times to determine whether it makes sense, and it doesn't.

'From our chapters of history- the greatest of achievements to the present'

Surely it will be proof read before it's plastered on the concourse? 

hope it's not by someone at the club then.

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Again the club miss the mark with stuff like this. Nice idea and done well it could have been done well. Like someone said it screams 100% lcfc family club.

Maybe the real thing will look better?

So the club will be absolutely delighted then, seeing as that is what we are?

Should have had some Stone Islands lads painted on the wall, singing about champions of England to Everton fans....

Even if they've been done by a seven year old, they're ****ing dog-shit. 

Someone needs to break it to the seven year old now before they go through life thinking that producing shit like that is going to win them anything else, EVER.

IF either of those were done by an adult, well - someone didn't tell them they were shit when they were seven and they should probably just give up on life tbf and tbh. 

Guest CityFan 06
24 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I take it no one here entered their brilliant designs then?

I entered mine and got into the final five. Didn't make it to the final two though!

What is wrong with you people? Miserable c#%ts. It was a design competition. They entered and won. Well done to them. 

Great idea by the club club to brighten the place up. Haters are always going to hate. 

Guest CityFan 06
6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I'm sure it was better than the abominations the club came up with, like @baker11 said there's potential here but the club usually get it wrong

Thanks. In regards to ideas, it seems to me since UFS formed in 2013, the club have generally been a lot better in terms of being more open to things in & outside of our stadium.

I still feel with some things they could be more proactive with the fans though, because it still feels to me like unless you work at the club there's a lot of things we don't get a say on, or have any weight on. Might be saying that out of frustration or disappointment though.

4 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Thanks. In regards to ideas, it seems to me since UFS formed in 2013, the club have generally been a lot better in terms of being more open to things in & outside of our stadium.

Not sure about that it's 2 months are the flags still aren't up inside the ground.

23 minutes ago, Renart said:

I actually thinks the design ideas in both are pretty good. 

27 minutes ago, Renart said:

What is wrong with you people? Miserable c#%ts. It was a design competition. They entered and won. Well done to them. 

Great idea by the club club to brighten the place up. Haters are always going to hate. 

When do your designs go up?

Did you get a prize at all?

Archived