Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mahrez Signs New Deal - OFFICIAL

Great fillip, great pick-me-up for...

Belief..

Fans,

Club,

Ranieri,

The team, the squad..

For Mahrez, now to concentrate on his game, and stabilise his social and family life

which in turn, keeps him free of mind on game day.

King Dick seen dancing on the castle walls, also whupping it up knowing his fleetist knight

Jeff will be also staying.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So...for all those who were arguing that the wages we were paying players was ridiculous...I wonder what we are paying Mahrez under his new terms? And the impact it might have on squad morale etc.

Or does that not count....? lol

Leicester have managed to keep the best player in the league and you're complaining. In a summer where players have been going for 70m+

You're a ****ing parody of yourself these days.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So...for all those who were arguing that the wages we were paying players was ridiculous...I wonder what we are paying Mahrez under his new terms? And the impact it might have on squad morale etc.

Potentially best player we have had sign's new deal and people still find a way to moan :) unbelievable news

Guest seanfox778

I love how almost instantly, Sky removed their article published only a few hours earlier about how Mahrez was open to joining other clubs. Melonheads! 

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Not as much, no. Players are less likely to be unhappy about the gap between their wages and those of another's if the gap is merited.

Although we should note, as you did I think, that these rumours about pay and morale are only rumours. We shouldn't make assumptions based on them.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

lol. are you serious. if he had a release clause ( which he doesn't have according to sky) the only one that i feel have a say in his wage is vardy. but without a release clause mahrez could get 150k a week and no one will dare protest. 25 year old player of the season and the face of the club. i think even the dumbest player in the squad can't acknowledge that he is the main man

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I find it hilarious that Arsenal wanted both our 3 main lads, Chelsea bantered them off and we bantered them off twice. 

Don't forget they also wanted Walsh....fcuked by Everton on that one as well lollol

19 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Not as much, no. Players are less likely to be unhappy about the gap between their wages and those of another's if the gap is merited.

Although we should note, as you did I think, that these rumours about pay and morale are only rumours. We shouldn't make assumptions based on them.

Merely making the point (as I have been consistently) if you want to retain your top players, you gotta pay em da money...

lol

Drinkwater will be next....

Archived