Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mahrez Signs New Deal - OFFICIAL

Listening to the Sunday Supplement and they were all jumping on the Mahrez has to go (leave Leicester) and Vardy should have gone (to Arsenal) when he had the chance rubbish. Once again guys you get it wrong. I suspect Mahrez g/friend might have been an influence too but nice one 

Let's put it to the test then.

Many people have been complaining about Kasper's alleged 100k per week. So and so shouldn't get this, he shouldn't get that etc..it's not good for morale, it'll make the others want more... all comments I've read, or similar, over the last week or so.....

SO how much are we paying Mahrez per week and how much should we be paying him? What's acceptable and what isn't?

Discuss....

Around 5:30ish I was driving my car and my lovely wife was beside me.

Her phone buzzed and she looks at it before saying to me, "Oh, Mahrez has signed to 2020."

I said, "Oh bollocks!  Oh well, at least he's not signing for another English club."

My wife then gave me a puzzled look and said. "He has signed until 2020."

How we laarrrfffed !! :/

True story.

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Many people have been complaining about Kasper's alleged 100k per week. So and so shouldn't get this, he shouldn't get that etc..it's not good for morale, it'll make the others want more... all comments I've read, or similar, over the last week or so.....

SO how much are we paying Mahrez per week and how much should we be paying him? What's acceptable and what isn't?

Discuss....

I'll leave wages to the people in the club Col, the rise in the clubs profile is astonishing. I really never thought I'd see the day we were competing at the top of world football even as recent as 6 month ago. This is the the pinnacle of the clubs existence and it takes some getting used too. :)

41 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Discuss....

I have no issue with how much they get paid col, as long as the club are happy we can afford it.

As long as they earn the large increase for the duration of the contract, and perform to the standard of last season, which is why they have bumper deals.

45 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Discuss....

I reckon Riyad is probably worth the £100k p/w (if true) to us. He's our star man and I dont think any of the players would be gutted that Riyad was on more than them.

Archived