Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

48 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

I take it you’re one of the “fosse boy ultras”, I love your work, got all of your stickers on my wall and love signing along to my favourite TV show, heartbeat’s theme tune too. Keep up the good work ??

P.S I think we should sing along to my second favourite TV shows theme tune too - Bargain Hunt if you could work on that it would be appreciated!

How dare you have a different opinion to these super fans ?! You do know they're better fans then you !! 

The UFS needs to start a new song book, nobody and I mean nobody joining in with them anymore. Also who is the lad, who stands on his chair jumping up and down and not watching the game ? Who made him the leader of the gang ? Please can we go back to the drawing board regarding new chants.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

How dare you have a different opinion to these super fans ?! You do know they're better fans then you !! 

The UFS needs to start a new song book, nobody and I mean nobody joining in with them anymore. Also who is the lad, who stands on his chair jumping up and down and not watching the game ? Who made him the leader of the gang ? Please can we go back to the drawing board regarding new chants.

If they bother you that much then why do you continue to have your season ticket near them?

Has anyone else noticed it’s always the same accounts that seem to hate on that group and they all like each other’s posts lol probably the same person...

get a life instead of trying to be a WUM on a forum, if you don’t like them that’s fine but what’s the point in slagging your own fans off? Especially ones actually doing something good about the atmosphere.

Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Has anyone else noticed it’s always the same accounts that seem to hate on that group and they all like each other’s posts lol probably the same person...

get a life instead of trying to be a WUM on a forum, if you don’t like them that’s fine but what’s the point in slagging your own fans off? Especially ones actually doing something good about the atmosphere.

Have you taken over from bayfox as official UFS spokesman? We're aloud our opinions as it's a Leicester forum. I don't see how any of these accounts are trolling ? Im all up for improving the atmosphere as I've stated before many times. However UFS are aloud to be open to criticism when it warrants it. I think if theirs a poll on how many people like the group I think you'll be suprised at the answer.

Edited by Hugo Sanchez

I’m just glad they singing something! 

I asked at the weekend what the atmosphere was like on Saturday, but no one answered , so guess it was poor.  On the stream I watches, Wolves were a lot louder most of the game- I realise it might have been mike placement.

2 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Have you taken over from bayfox as official UFS spokesman? We're aloud our opinions as it's a Leicester forum. I don't see how any of these accounts are trolling ? Im all up for improving the atmosphere as I've stated before many times. However UFS are aloud to be open to criticism when it warrants it. I think if theirs a poll on how many people like the group I think you'll be suprised at the answer.

Of course you’re allowed an opinion on them, I just think it’s unfair too constantly slag off people who are trying to do something positive. 

It’s like slagging off an obease person for trying to lose weight but you don’t like the way they’re trying to do it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Of course you're allowed an opinion and criticism itself isn't so much the issue. The way that yourself and a couple of others go about it on the other hand...

A new chant for Mendy:

(to the tune of GALA free from desire)

Our midfield has no Choudhury, we have our Nampalys

Our midfield has no Iborra we have our Nampalys

Our midfield has no Kingy we have our Nampalys

Our midfield has no Silva we have our Nampalys

Want more and more
We just want more and more
Freedom and space, what he's looking for
Want more and more
We just want more and more
Freedom and space, what he's looking for

Mendy's on fire, your midfield is terrified

nanananananana

and repeat

• Sad 1

Sun is shining,
When you’re smiling,
Blue, white, Iheanacho

Came from Naija,
Scores for Lesta,
Puel calls for Iheanacho

You don’t know how to stop him at all,
You just don’t know how to him at all,
And you don’t know how to stop Iheanacho

On 22/08/2018 at 21:37, Blue ROI said:

Fair comment. 

In Ireland Limerick hurling fans use it for one of their players named Seamus Flanagan. Everyone is going round singing it and thought of it as something for leicester. 

Limerick won the all Ireland hurling final last Sunday bridging a 45 year gap. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/elisaodonovan/status/1023689391720603648/video/1

Congrats to Limerick, get in!

• Like 1

On 22/08/2018 at 18:27, Hugo Sanchez said:

Allowed ?

• Haha 1