Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

On 05/12/2021 at 23:16, TK95 said:

This should be played pre match instead of the current sh*** 

Just saw the video and said the same!

If they're going to blast music out at a deafening level then this at least has a decent rhythm and is guaranteed to make everyone smile.

You never know, fans might even start singing along "Daka, Daka"?!

43 minutes ago, TK95 said:

You put the corners in

We put the corners out

In out in out shake it all about

We do the zonal marking and we're 2-0 down

That's what it's all about

Woahhhh f****g corners woahhh f*****g corners woahhh f****g corners

1-0 

2-0

Do it all again!

(Tune - Hokey Cokey)

This is actually very good

• Like 1

I've not suggested a song before and probably I've got the wrong idea about it. The chorus to this song is a catchy little number that could be sung to lighten the mood should Perez be brought on against Man City (or anyone teally). Even the little dance would serve to bring joy and keep fans warm?

Edited by volpeazzurro

Dewsbury Hall’s ‘Wonderwall’ song is becoming a real classic. The vardy ‘magic cap’ and ‘star man’ for tielemans are also great chants. And Patson Daka’s song is a personal favourite. A few other players have their own songs too, thinking Cag’s and Nacho’s. But I can’t think of one that we have for Maddison that gets sung too often?

Thinking something along the lines of ‘Simon & Garfunkel’ song mrs Robinson…like the old Danny drinkwater one from a few years back.

…Here’s to you James Maddison…Leicester loves you more than you will know…whoa,whoa,whoa…

And I know it is a Celtic song and their stadium was rocking at Parkhead when they sang this one when we played them in the summer of 2016 but I’d love to hear the King Power adopt Depeche Mode ‘I just can’t get enough’…

…when I see you Leicester…

I go out of my head,…

I just can’t get enough,…

All the things you do to me and all the things you said,…

we slip and slide and we fall in love and I just can’t seem to get enough of…

du…du…du…du…du…du…du…du…

4 minutes ago, Notting your mums forest said:

Dewsbury Hall’s ‘Wonderwall’ song is becoming a real classic. The vardy ‘magic cap’ and ‘star man’ for tielemans are also great chants. And Patson Daka’s song is a personal favourite. A few other players have their own songs too, thinking Cag’s and Nacho’s. But I can’t think of one that we have for Maddison that gets sung too often?

Thinking something along the lines of ‘Simon & Garfunkel’ song mrs Robinson…like the old Danny drinkwater one from a few years back.

…Here’s to you James Maddison…Leicester loves you more than you will know…whoa,whoa,whoa…

And I know it is a Celtic song and their stadium was rocking at Parkhead when they sang this one when we played them in the summer of 2016 but I’d love to hear the King Power adopt Depeche Mode ‘I just can’t get enough’…

…when I see you Leicester…

I go out of my head,…

All the things you do to me and all the things you said,…

we slip and slide and we fall in love and I just can’t seem to get enough of…

du…du…du…du…du…du…du…du…

Ive said it a few times but i dont understand why people dont keep it simple with him and just give it the ‘MADDDDISON… MADDDDISON’ chant that Norwich used to do. Better then silence

• Like 1

Following on from @ealingfox's post elsewhere:

On 29/12/2021 at 16:32, ealingfox said:

The stupid thing is Leicester is probably more pov than Liverpool is these days.

One thing I can't understand is why every other fanbase isn't bringing up the Super League at every game. They'll say it wasn't the fans but therein lies the wind-up, and an inoffensive one. It might not have been the fans' idea but we shouldn't ever let them forget about what their clubs tried to do. 90 minutes of 'Fvck off to your Super League' or variations on that theme is way more damaging and less embarrassing than singing about historic poverty, or worse, Boris Johnson. 

We abso****inglutely need to remind their fans of this, every single time we play them. **** off with the feed the scousers nonsense - it's degrading and unpleasant and reflects really badly on our fanbase. It also gives the moral high ground to Liverpool fans, so ****ing stop it. With the Super League they're bang to rights, so let's ****ing remind them every match what a cheating bunch of ***** they really are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Following on from @ealingfox's post elsewhere:

We abso****inglutely need to remind their fans of this, every single time we play them. **** off with the feed the scousers nonsense - it's degrading and unpleasant and reflects really badly on our fanbase. It also gives the moral high ground to Liverpool fans, so ****ing stop it. With the Super League they're bang to rights, so let's ****ing remind them every match what a cheating bunch of ***** they really are.

We have no moral high ground on this at all. Their fans were as horrified by it as every other fan base and rightly like many of the other fanbases involved protested against it, as did the players themselves. It was more the pressure of the fans of the clubs involved rather than the outsiders that convinced the clubs to U-turn. If you sing anything like "*** off with your Super League" etc all you get from them is applause because they totally agree with you.

Feed the scousers on the other hand - however unoriginal - does wind them up, which is generally the idea of most football banter.