Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

League Cup 3rd Round Draw - Chelsea (H)

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Is anyone actually bothered if we win the League Cup this Year? Would you take mid table mediocrity and knocked out of the CL group stages to win more silverware?

Yes. 

Football is all about winning things. The more trophies we win the better no matter what they are. 

Hey, we are a top team. Top teams like to play against each other, it's what we fought our way out of the championship for.

Personally think Chelsea at home is a sight more interesting than Forest / Derby / Northampton away. Pleased with the draw, chance to knock out a key opponent. 

We got so lucky one season. Are we all so Billy big bollox now. I'd be so happy to lift this n stay up. Some of you need to get real. Last season we was lucky yes we done well but had the big boys turned up we would have been sotton.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

We got so lucky one season. Are we all so Billy big bollox now. I'd be so happy to lift this n stay up. Some of you need to get real. Last season we was lucky yes we done well but had the big boys turned up we would have been sotton.

Sorry us winning the title offended you so much.

7 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Hey, we are a top team. Top teams like to play against each other, it's what we fought our way out of the championship for.

Personally think Chelsea at home is a sight more interesting than Forest / Derby / Northampton away. Pleased with the draw, chance to knock out a key opponent. 

Leicester ressies v Chelsea ressies? Does nothing for me to be honest. I'll be there but there's no way on earth I'd have it over Derby or Forest.

Imagine if we had drawn a lower-league team and fouled out in convincing fashion...

Not overly happy with Chelsea, as it usually spells disaster and I'm not keen on seeing Kanté against us this soon. But we've proven we can beat these in the league, so why not doing it again? Plus, it's at home - so a cupset more likely I'd say.

Cut to: Three weeks later when we're playing them in the league...

10 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Lucky ? 

lol 

feck off lol 

Not really bothered to be honest, as long as we put in a good performance I'm not bothered if its first team, reserves or under 12's. 

In all fairness, we could probably do with being out of this cup this season, we're going to have so many games between Sept-Dec with travelling too so an early exit could be a good thing. Would rather we said we went out to Chelsea than knocked out to Accrington and then seeing this place meltdown. 

If we win then all good and we keep going but personally think better to concentrate on league and champions league

22 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Last season wasn't luck,we lost 3 games,won the league by 10 points,was top since February?

we earnt it last season,

try and be abit more ambitious without expecting to much,like a good cup run and a 6-8 place finish

17 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Chelsea have Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool in the space of a week. So yeah it will probably be our reserves vs theirs

Probably, but our ressies are pretty good, and should be busting for a chance. Go for it!

I will applaud Ngolo if he appears, he helped win us the League and has bankrolled the summer signings.

2 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Probably, but our ressies are pretty good, and should be busting for a chance. Go for it!

I will applaud Ngolo if he appears, he helped win us the League and has bankrolled the summer signings.

our reserves lose every week in the reserve league let alone against actual good players 

Archived