Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

League Cup 3rd Round Draw - Chelsea (H)

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just lol at our luck with cup draws. Where was Chelsea at home, Spurs away, Villa away etc... when we were in the Championship? **** sake.

tbf post 2001 relegation we have had some great draws, and some memorable wins and runs. Chelsea Man U Spurs villa all inclusive. Not been great for smaller teams since we've been back in the prem but you've got to look at the odds, you enter in the third round there aren't many smaller teams left.

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

yes we deserved it but lucky the two mancs and chelsea did not turn up.

What ? 

N that's crazy logic ... They turned up and were NOT good enough 

get a grip of yourself now 

we are champions of England , luck didn't come into it we destroyed 19 teams and finished miles clear 

yes a bit of good fortune along the way , but are the champions on merit 

I'd be banning you for a week for this moronic stuff ! 

41 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

What ? 

N that's crazy logic ... They turned up and were NOT good enough 

get a grip of yourself now 

we are champions of England , luck didn't come into it we destroyed 19 teams and finished miles clear 

yes a bit of good fortune along the way , but are the champions on merit 

I'd be banning you for a week for this moronic stuff ! 

Well I'm not banned.

While you are at it can you explain the difference between good fortune and luck?

10 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Well I'm not banned.

While you are at it can you explain the difference between good fortune and luck?

Good fortune is your old man finding a woman willing to have his offspring 

luck is the fact you have made it to this age ! 

I know I'm always moaning about how we shouldn't give a **** about the league cup but this year more than ever it'd be a blessing to go straight out..

Hopefully we both play our u21s and they knick it.

We're in Europe, the league and two domestic cups and we've still got one of the smallest squads in the league? I'd much rather we make a right go of the CL.

I remember the West Ham cup game last season when we played our 'reserves' and won 2-1 against a strong west game team who I think rested just 2 players,

i think a lot of people on here underestimate the strength in depth we have,it's stronger than last seasons and if we were to play our 'reserves',there not gonna turn up and not care,everyone at the club who gets there chance will be eager to impress against strong opposition 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I know I'm always moaning about how we shouldn't give a **** about the league cup but this year more than ever it'd be a blessing to go straight out..

Hopefully we both play our u21s and they knick it.

We're in Europe, the league and two domestic cups and we've still got one of the smallest squads in the league? I'd much rather we make a right go of the CL.

Yea, exactly how I feel. Probably the one time I'll agree with those saying we should play an all changed side.

It's also probably a game I'll have to miss myself. Lots of (potentially very pricey) fixtures around that time and it'll probably be on TV anyway.

Archived