Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

2018 Russia World Cup Qualifying

1 minute ago, Maybes said:

Henderson too. Far to many Spuds players in there.

Hadn't spotted Henderson. Shocking he's starting before Drinkwater. You can forgive him starting Hart I guess seeing as we've lost a few keepers with injury.

Its so frustrating though. With a new manager  there's new hope, the optimism that the same mistakes from the past won't be repeated. And what do we get every time, the same old shite.

There has to be something in this and the constant picking of the dregs of england. I am sure the FA stick their ore in when it comes to selection.

How DD is not in the team is criminal and what has seagul face done to deserve a starting spot? No doubt he will be on goal kicks.

27 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

There has to be something in this and the constant picking of the dregs of england. I am sure the FA stick their ore in when it comes to selection.

How DD is not in the team is criminal and what has seagul face done to deserve a starting spot? No doubt he will be on goal kicks.

I always dismissed the FA/sponsors having a say, but when you get a manager like Sam picking the same team and not selecting DD it makes me wonder.

The only reason I still think its unlikely is because it's never come out in the press, surely an ex manager would have mentioned the interference in team selections...unless its in their contract to keep shtum.:D

Edited by purpleronnie

12 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I always dismissed the FA/sponsors having a say, but when you get a manager like Sam picking the same team and not selecting DD it makes me wonder.

The only reason I still think its unlikely is because it's never come out in the press, surely an ex manager would have mentioned the interference in team selections...unless its in their contract to keep shtum.:D

NDA?

Used to absolutely love international football but the recent Euros has absolutely killed it all for me.  I'd much rather Drinkwater and Vardy were kept at home to rest up TBH.

I think you'd struggle to find many people who give even half a shit about the England national side these days and rightly so.