Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Howard99

If you could sign any player from the premier league who would it be?

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Can't look past the midfield, De Bruyne or Wanyama

Yes, they really would leave their present clubs to join us.  Really, De Bruyne, is this fantasy football?  I too would love to see the likes of him at Leicester but we would be miles away from someone like him joining us.

Tis a pity Yaya Toure and Guidola have made up.  Out for months scores 2 on Saturday, runs the show in midfield.

short term contract for him would have been nice.

What about a six month contract for Lampard?  At the age of 36 still better than King.

38 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Yes, they really would leave their present clubs to join us.  Really, De Bruyne, is this fantasy football?  I too would love to see the likes of him at Leicester but we would be miles away from someone like him joining us.

Tis a pity Yaya Toure and Guidola have made up.  Out for months scores 2 on Saturday, runs the show in midfield.

What about a six month contract for Lampard?  At the age of 36 still better than King.

Have you read the thread title or are you just on the wind-up? Literally all of your post is utter tripe.

For a start this is a ideal 'what if' thread which you then attack me for mentioning 2 of the PLs best players and then go to mention Yaya Touré as if he's a lot more realistic

Then your second option is semi-retired.

Thanks for your input :blink:

7 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

FFS calm down read the title.

• 10 months later...
3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

If we want to spend £100,000 a week for a person to sit on the treatment table sure.

a bit harsh, he has been unlucky with injuries, you could say they we already do pay about that out for player to sit in our under 23's.

He is exactly what we need.

Just now, lgfualol said:

We'll have Silva in January. Can't see us adding anyone else unless James or King go.

Silva has so much pressure on him already to preform if he doesnt hit the ground running the bloke is going to get so much stick. Having someone like Wilshere coming in also will help Silva and take the pressure off him.

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Silva has so much pressure on him already to preform if he doesnt hit the ground running the bloke is going to get so much stick. Having someone like Wilshere coming in also will help Silva and take the pressure off him.

Ndidi, Silva and Wilshere in a midfield three sounds tasty imo.

8 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

a bit harsh, he has been unlucky with injuries, you could say they we already do pay about that out for player to sit in our under 23's.

He is exactly what we need.

I was being deliberately glib but I'm just not convinced by Wilshere.

I don't doubt he had potential a few years ago but he's just never fulfilled it. He couldn't get into Bournemouth's side by the end of last season even when he was fit and you have to wonder why that is.

Archived