Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Everton (Home) Pre-Match Thread

40 minutes ago, Loves2spooge said:

Sporting CP did it first 

last season to be exact and for the same reasons 

it eventually worked and he scored a brace in the next game he was in 

CatlxEVWcAA5OnN.jpg597182596.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB

If I remember correctly, it was not for a red. Benfica was trying to ban slimani for a couple of matches to effect the season of sporting. It was a rivalry. 

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Yes you would.

Where's your sense of realism?

Excuse me but who the fvck are you to be telling me what I would be saying if it were another club?

I think people need to get over Vardy being sent off but 30,000 fans wearing Vardy masks is funny. 

2 hours ago, the fox said:

lol but seriously. Apart from Kane(and he is debatable). is there any English player considered the best player on his team (talking about the good teams of course). Let's face it. The people who are considered the "game changers" are always the foreigners. (I.e coutinho/hazard/eriksen/mahrez/ozil/Sanchez/KUN/KDB/zlatan/pogba ...etc) and thats why England is underperforming. The deference makers in the league are not English.

Partly agree, We are simply not Finding, and to be fair the FA are trying with their Sporting excellence schools, but nobody is coming through,

After 14-18. They seem to get over arrogant and lose their way.Wilshere/deli ali and the like are rare finds are then

2-3 of a generation, unlike Italy, Germany or France, who can turn out anything from 6-8 in any generation.

It is:

Schmeichel

Simpson    Morgan    Wasilewski    Chilwell

Gray          Amartey   King              Albrighton

Okazaki    Slimani

Archived