Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Everton (Home) Pre-Match Thread

18 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I never said he refused to I said he doesn't want to and will always drift wide to where he is more comfortable.

It seems like the only people that want 442 are the players yet the squad itself seems to be set up for a 433

This keeps coming up. Are there any actual links to stories where he's said this? If so, would like to see them. He seemed to like playing up front against Barca. It's a moot point anyway as it will be Slim/Ulloa and Shinji 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Sorry, I cannot let that pass without comment........made me laugh

Haha, me too! 

Guest CityFan 06

I wouldn't risk Drinkwater if it's a case of him being 'maybe' ready. We've got options in King, Amartey, James and Mendy. The latter could even play in the absence of Drinkwater, especially if Amartey drops to CB? I'd be happy with Mendy playing, I still think he's going to be a very good player for us. 

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

What is the official line on drinky.... he wasnt training last sunday with the guys who missed the game. Pappy and matty looked sharp.

trained today, will have 2 more training sessions prior to the game, will be assessed depending on how he is at training, but not risked if any doubt at all. so probably out

23 hours ago, separator said:

C0M1Sz0XcAYET6f.jpg

Lets hope for a similar scoreline, and judging by some of those results the players must have been hungover from Christmas day.

Wow, and all these foreign players and rules to make it more exciting that have been brought in over the years have really made a difference. Bet the highest result tomorrow will be something like a 2 all draw.

59 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Wow, and all these foreign players and rules to make it more exciting that have been brought in over the years have really made a difference. Bet the highest result tomorrow will be something like a 2 all draw.

Yeah!!. Let's blame the foreigners for being better then the English players. It is clearly their fault.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 16:51, Smiffy Fox said:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Amartey

Chilwell

Gray

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Mahrez

Slimani

I'd play Albrighton in front of chilwell, and Gray in front of Simpson so at least both youngsters have some experience backing them up. It would be criminal to play both on the left.

This sides look pretty good to me. Doesn't seem right not to have Shinji in but this sides given the suspensions this looks a good compact starting line up with a bit of flare maintained.   

Layton Ndukwu in the squad today not saying he will make the final 18 but he's in picture.

Been training with the first team for a couple of months and expect to see him in a City Shirt sooner rather than later.

My guess is when the African boys are away in January we could see him make his  debut. 

Archived