Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Everton (Home) Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Layton Ndukwu in the squad today not saying he will make the final 18 but he's in picture.

Been training with the first team for a couple of months and expect to see him in a City Shirt sooner rather than later.

My guess is when the African boys are away in January we could see him make his  debut. 

So Ndukwu is ahead of Kaputska in the pecking order now?

wtf is going on with Kaputska?

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Layton Ndukwu in the squad today not saying he will make the final 18 but he's in picture.

Been training with the first team for a couple of months and expect to see him in a City Shirt sooner rather than later.

My guess is when the African boys are away in January we could see him make his  debut. 

What position does he usually play?

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

Its only an all round presumption..dont make it a fact.  Wait until AFcon kicks off and who Claudio gives the nod to.

Don't know why even tho no Vardy Huth or Fuchs,but I really have a good feeling about this one!

Im hoping for this game we get a decent referee (Does the FA have any?? lol )

Can see the fringe players coming in and giving a good performance for the team today and would love to see Demari Gray get 90minutes !

Come on you Blues give the loyal fans a great Christmas present today 3 points in the bag and let's start to climb this table !!

I think Slim will be on it today, he should have scored against man city and there have been a few other occassions where he's been close to scoring lately. Everton aren't much at the back so I reckon he'll get a couple of goals today, 2-0.

19 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

If he plays any match for us I think he can't go out on loan in January as he's already played for Cracovia this season. (unless he returned to them of course)

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Well it is, !!  they are foreign...:D  (Thank god)

lol but seriously. Apart from Kane(and he is debatable). is there any English player considered the best player on his team (talking about the good teams of course). Let's face it. The people who are considered the "game changers" are always the foreigners. (I.e coutinho/hazard/eriksen/mahrez/ozil/Sanchez/KUN/KDB/zlatan/pogba ...etc) and thats why England is underperforming. The deference makers in the league are not English.

Just now, shiv said:

If people are really taking this seriously you need to lighten up. I think it's meant as a bit of a tongue in cheek joke. My immediate reaction was that's f***ing hilarious. 

If youre a 5 year old. It's childish. 

Archived