Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Harvey Barnes

Just now, st albans fox said:

Wasn't even your post !

anyway, we have probably agreeed to sell him to Chelsea for threee twirls and and packet of cashews (large and salted mind) 

It's okay mate you haven't got the reference at all.... wasn't calling you a C*** ;) 

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 14:33, crazyleicester said:

Ive never seen him play before i looked at these few highlights but I like what I see. He has a name of a top class fooballer so nailed on to be a world beater.

His dad is Paul Barnes who famously scored a hat trick for York City in a League Cup tie at Old Trafford.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, MKinPeace said:

MK Dons supporter in peace.

Not here for any stimulating debates over the ethics of our club, just here to talk about Harvey Barnes who is on loan with us from yourselves.

What an impressive young player Harvey is. I've seen him play all of his games with us barring one, and I have no hesitation in saying that he is destined for great things. He is clearly a class above the majority of players at this level, and any time he has the ball at his feet he's very exciting to watch. Decent pace, skillful and has an eye for a pass. His biggest strength in my opinion is playing on either wing and cutting inside. I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen Harvey take on one or two defenders on the wing, beat them with pace or trickery and either have an attempt himself or lay the ball off for a team-mate. His first touch is excellent. I've watched him beat experienced League 1 defenders with ease. 

Went to our game v Port Vale yesterday and on two separate occasions Harvey beat two defenders by himself, once by driving past them with his pace and once with a neat bit of trickery to get between the two of them.

Would love for us to sign him permanently but don't think there's any chance of that. I'd go so far as to say, since signing on loan he has been our best player this season. Really hope he gets the chance he deserves with Leicester and becomes a regular - potentially a future England senior international.

Great to hear. I guess my question for you would how does he stack up against that other kid you used to have? I forget his name but apparently he's ok...