Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton AWAY Pre Match

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

Going down on Saturday, looking forward to this, I've not been to St Marys before.

If we're playing 433 I'd like to see Gray, Vardy and Musa as the front 3.

4-4-2 for me...

schmeichel 

simpson

fuchs

morgan

huth

albrighton

ndidi

drinkwater

gray

okazaki

vardy

Based on the first half of the Chelsea match, and if we can link up the forwards better, we definitely have a chance, especially as our midfield is more solid, but it's very difficult to know how the players will react. Come on!

On 1/20/2017 at 13:11, steveherbe said:

Plenty of pubs in Above Bar (main shopping street). Went to Varsity last time, but think it is now closed. Weather spoons was decent, will try to find name and update later.  See you there

The Standing Order, 30 High Street

Cheers mate, I'll try that out

Let's hope for a win to go with it! 

46 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Cheers mate, I'll try that out

Let's hope for a win to go with it! 

Think that may be closed, Slug and Lettuce 103 Above Bar opens at 10am, may be the best place to go. Will update later once confirmed thats where we are meeting.

4-3-3 got us a win against Everton, 4-3-1-2 got us a 0-0 draw against Boro, where we looked solid defensively. I'd be inclined to play one of those formations, something like this...

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

N'Didi - Mendy - Drinkwater 

Gray - Vardy - Musa

Or keep it similar but put two up front in Vardy & Okazaki and play Gray behind them, let's see what he can do in the free role.

10 minutes ago, kingfox said:

4-3-3 got us a win against Everton, 4-3-1-2 got us a 0-0 draw against Boro, where we looked solid defensively. I'd be inclined to play one of those formations, something like this...

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

N'Didi - Mendy - Drinkwater 

Gray - Vardy - Musa

Or keep it similar but put two up front in Vardy & Okazaki and play Gray behind them, let's see what he can do in the free role.

I think Chilwell has played well since coming in on Boxing Day, so I'd be tempted to start with him instead.

I was disappointed with Fuchs against Chelsea, but either way I hope he doesn't play both again. 

It has to be one or the other

17 minutes ago, TK95 said:

I think Chilwell has played well since coming in on Boxing Day, so I'd be tempted to start with him instead.

I was disappointed with Fuchs against Chelsea, but either way I hope he doesn't play both again. 

It has to be one or the other

Both in with a shout, Chilwell has looked good, Fuchs was poor against Chelsea but overall consistency wise he's probably been our best defender this season.

23 minutes ago, Wookie said:

They've got the third worst attack in the league, if we can be reasonably solid (which is a big if) then we've got a decent chance.

Remember when Rashford scored from a corner that bobbled across an entire crowded 6 yard box?

Bloody big if mate lol.

We will lose 2-1.

Archived