Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton AWAY Pre Match

I can see it now. 8 minutes in, we allow a sloppy ball to find it's way into the box - all of our defenders miss it and it rolls neatly onto the foot of their forward. He pops it in with minimum effort. 

Schmeichel punches the ground and Wes waves his arms about like a 4 year old who's just dropped his ice cream.

We then wake up a bit before conceding a second early on in the second half. Ranieri then makes a strange number of substitutions confusing everyone and we concede a third around the 80 minute mark.

He says we played with passion and played well but something, something, something, bla bla bla.

Despite all that has gone before we can go 8 points clear of relegation if we can burgle a win tomorrow. Granted we will have to actually take the lead for the first time away from home in the league since last April, but surely there is a good performance in their someone. Surely?

Come on Leicester!

25 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Remember when Rashford scored from a corner that bobbled across an entire crowded 6 yard box?

Bloody big if mate lol.

We will lose 2-1.

Yeah it is a bloody big if! If we're more Jekyll tomorrow than Hyde then we'll win I think because apparently it's all gone to shit there

This is classic football pessimism, but I can't see them losing 5 PL games on the bounce.  I just hope their recovery doesn't start tomorrow.  I'll take 1-1 with an Ndidi 30-yard screamer on the 90th minute.

I really want a cohesive and promising performance from the boys.

I still can't wait to get down there, mind.

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

Despite all that has gone before we can go 8 points clear of relegation if we can burgle a win tomorrow. Granted we will have to actually take the lead for the first time away from home in the league since last April, but surely there is a good performance in their someone. Surely?

Come on Leicester!

Yeah an eight point buffer would be a good cushion this time of year and move us to about 12th . That would do wonders for the confidence and our purchasing power in the transfer window.

Please, pretty please.

2 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

I can see it now. 8 minutes in, we allow a sloppy ball to find it's way into the box - all of our defenders miss it and it rolls neatly onto the foot of their forward. He pops it in with minimum effort. 

Schmeichel punches the ground and Wes waves his arms about like a 4 year old who's just dropped his ice cream.

We then wake up a bit before conceding a second early on in the second half. Ranieri then makes a strange number of substitutions confusing everyone and we concede a third around the 80 minute mark.

He says we played with passion and played well but something, something, something, bla bla bla.

This is horribly accurate. 

3 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

You really are negative if you're writing a massive post about us getting smashed!!!!

We have to approach this one positively, Saints have a huge 90 or possibly 120 minutes at Anfield to get to a cup final on Wednesday.  Combined with Puel's rotation policy they could be there for the taking. Our away form is shocking but has to turn around sometime.

He's not Kante but I think Ndidi along with Drinkwater could make a feasible midfield two, more realistic than amartey and king anyway.

I do worry about whether vardy and musa would ever work as a partnership though, might be worth trying Gray in an inside forward role just behind one or the other with licence to roam. to

Win, lose or draw this will be a horrible game to watch for the neutrals.

Is what I'm expecting to be honest. 

lol I can imagine Claudio saying we must fight be strong in a italian accent after loseing to Lincoln in

L2 after being relagated two divisions.we group together again carry on....

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

This won't be easy but I do fancy us to win provided we turn up. Their main threat will come from Long. He's very fast with an eye for goal and also a good header of the ball. With the next few games against challengers we really need to win this one.

Aye need 100% commitment from each player and a simler formation against Everton in the cup.fingers crossed the defence turn into clowns again

Archived