Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

Mamadou Sakho

Saw this on a Liverpool forum. Someone asked what he had done to be frozen out by Klopp. 

-----

"Missed a team meal, interrupted his managers interview on television acting the muppet, reportedly wasn't pushing himself in training, refused to go out on loan when his manager told him he wasn't going to be involved and then took to Snapchat to have a go at his manager.

All this after not telling the club he was taking a substance which led to him missing the Europa League final and almost landed him a two year ban.

He's a idiot. Good player but an absolute clown and he can have no complaints about how it's panned out for him."

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Saw this on a Liverpool forum. Someone asked what he had done to be frozen out by Klopp. 

-----

"Missed a team meal, interrupted his managers interview on television acting the muppet, reportedly wasn't pushing himself in training, refused to go out on loan when his manager told him he wasn't going to be involved and then took to Snapchat to have a go at his manager.

All this after not telling the club he was taking a substance which led to him missing the Europa League final and almost landed him a two year ban.

He's a idiot. Good player but an absolute clown and he can have no complaints about how it's panned out for him."

And we go and splash £20m on him. Doesn't matter the ability we shouldn't be signing bad eggs 

Just now, dylanlegend said:

And we go and splash £20m on him. Doesn't matter the ability we shouldn't be signing bad eggs 

Sounds to me like his got some growing up to do, which to me is a little bit different than a 'bad egg'

as a footballer hes decent enough and has the pace and dexterity i think morgan sometimes lacks but he does seem like a bit of a diva. I could imagine him being really good for us though.

14 minutes ago, Koke said:

-----

I've seen the interview interuption. Was just him trying to be funny like you would to other player's interviews but not smart to do it to a Manager. Foolish but totally harmless.

This is the famous Snapchat outburst....

sakho-snapchat-915x915.jpg

...Again, not smart but hardly directly bashing the Manager, just clearly frustrated about Fans being misinformed etc. They are actually pretty positive IMO.

The weight loss substance was just dumb and actually got turned over. 

Refusing to go out on loan I have no issue with, especially if they want/think they have a chance to still push their way into the team. 

Not pushing himelf in training is the only real red flag for me, but report from the U23 boss, says he works really hard in training which is surprising as many first teamers don't when dropped to u23s

32 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

What's his rumoured wages? 

To be honest he's probably a pretty good footballer... much like Balotelli is, much like Beckford was, much like Dennis Wise was.

I mean WTF is our transfer policy these days? It's like Sven days on steroids. Sorry but another example that our club has lost the values that made us so successful in the first place 

£105k a week apparently. 

26 minutes ago, MPH said:

Sounds to me like his got some growing up to do, which to me is a little bit different than a 'bad egg'

Which has been done in the Liverpool baby squad by all reports. 

Surely worth a punt. Not many defenders of his caliber about for that amount of money. 

Nothing wrong with having attitude,  provided it's targeted in the right direction. Most players with attitude are achievers. He sounds exactly like they type of player we should be attracting for defensive positions. Strong, quick and can play with the Ball at his feet. A massive improvement on what we have already. 

Archived