Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

Firmly believe he'll be as good as Kante.

Seems to possess many qualities for his age, his passing can be a downside but so can it all players including those older with strong experience.

What could make him more effective than Kante, is his tall height; which could make him very useful in both defence and in the opposition box.

He's also tactically-aware and good on the ball, components that Amartey in particular has seemed to struggle with.

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Seems to possess many qualities for his age, his passing can be a downside but so can it all players including those older with strong experience.

What could make him more effective than Kante, is his tall height; which could make him very useful in both defence and in the opposition box.

He's also tactically-aware and good on the ball, components that Amartey in particular has seemed to struggle with.

I disagree, I think Kantè is one in a million. His energy levels, speed and stamina are incredible. I think Ndidi can become a top player, but Kantè is just freakishly amazing. 

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Kante was one of the best players in the league last year, top of a number of stats for the whole league, he would have been in everyone team of the season!

He's about to win the league for the second year running as is again one of the players of the season once a again!

Ndidi has played six games, bit early to say he's going as good as one of the best players in the league, let him play 30 - 40 games as good as he did against Liverpool and then I may agree with you! 

1 hour ago, the fox said:

Kantè's stamina is unmatched. But, n'didi has a lot of things over him, shooting, passing and aerial ability are all in n'didi's favour. He could even be a better all around player with time.

It's also his pace, the fact he covers so much ground very quickly. 

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He could be as good as the best defensive midfielder in the world.....wow.

Some big claims on here, don't be disappointed when he turns into a very good premier league player rather than the best ever....

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Don't you lovesick blouses ever get tired of talking about Kante?

So sick of hearing his bloody name.  

Maybe he gets discussed because he's a great player who recently played for us. Don't people like you ever tire of being insulting for no reason whatsoever?

5 minutes ago, murphy said:

Don't you lovesick blouses ever get tired of talking about Kante?

So sick of hearing his bloody name.  

I'll never get sick of hearing his name. It was a privilege seeing him in a city top and I still feel like a proud father every time someone says he's the best in the world in his position lol

Because he keeps haunting every bloomin thread like fart in a lift that just won't go away.  Why discuss him YET again.  

THis Ndidi's thread and for the record, I think we have a very good player on our hands here.  

Somebody made a comparison of N'didi to Kante. Seems a fair enough discussion. If when he's 25 Wilfred is anywhere near Kantes standard, he'll be some player indeed. The talent is there, it's just nurturing it correctly and hoping the potential is as high as we expect. 

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

I love Ndidi but I'm never going to get over Kante he was simply amazing! he was literally 2-3 players in one, he is the best midfielder in the world right now

I could name you 5 players that are better than him.

modric,nainggolan,thiago,verratti and vidal

1 minute ago, the fox said:

I could name you 5 players that are better than him.

modric,nainggolan,thiago,verratti and vidal

they are good players but would they have won us the league if they was here last year? I doubt it lol

7 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

they are good players but would they have won us the league if they was here last year? I doubt it lol

Didn't know that it was kantè fc last season but I do know that there were other players like a 24 goals a season striker and the pfa player of the year. For me, the team that played Liverpool is as good if not better than last season's team. You are talking about actually world class great all around players like Vidal, modric and radja. Kantè doesn't come close to their class.

10 minutes ago, the fox said:

Didn't know that it was kantè fc last season but I do know that there were other players like a 24 goals a season striker and the pfa player of the year. For me, the team that played Liverpool is as good if not better than last season's team. You are talking about actually world class great all around players like Vidal, modric and radja. Kantè doesn't come close to their class.

You don't have to be a great all round player when you are exceptional at one aspect of the game and can maintain that level consistently from start to finish. Add to that quality, a good standard to every other aspect of his game. He's a world beater, he showed it for us last year. 

If he just rocked up at Chelsea and did it, I'd understand the scepticism, but he did it week in week out for Leicester City. We all saw it first hand. 

Give anyone who really knows football, a high quality manager the list of your 5 players plus Kante. So many would choose Kante for their team. It's hard to imagine a team losing when they have Kante in their team... he is THAT good. 

Archived