Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

7 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Agents need to keep their mouths shut certainly in the media, I get players are ambitious and want to play for big clubs but saying the player wouldn't turn a club down if a certain club came in for him is wrong and just turns fans against said player when all he does is want to play football. At the moment he is our player and should just concentrate on that, he's still very young and with a long playing career ahead of him

It wasn't his agent? He dosent even know the guy 

8 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Agents need to keep their mouths shut certainly in the media, I get players are ambitious and want to play for big clubs but saying the player wouldn't turn a club down if a certain club came in for him is wrong and just turns fans against said player when all he does is want to play football. At the moment he is our player and should just concentrate on that, he's still very young and with a long playing career ahead of him

Problem is there are lots of agents who pretend to work with the player when they don't. They try and manufacture deals and then will present them to the player.

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

His agent needs to shut his mouth :ranieri:

I don't know what it is, but with African footballers you always imagine a ton of "friends" as part of his circle or people that affiliate with him, but who are complete strangers.

I bet Ndidi has about twenty "agents" by now. lol

He came to Leicester from Africa, Wilfred, Wilfred. He bought with him the lad Musa, Wilfred Wilfred. He told the Mancs, the Arsenal too, I'm Leicester City through and through. Wilfred Ndidi, Leicester's 25! 

Its so refreshing to see a player squash these rumours. 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

He's still got 5 years left lol

True, I just want to keep him happy, before the big boys come offering him triple wages. :sweating:

I don't think he would be on much right now but could be wrong. Can see him and Gray getting improved contracts

10 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

He's still got 5 years left lol

don't worry, i'm sure rudkin can negotiate it down to 18 months lol

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Looks a bit tired to me. Needs a rest for a game or two. The problem is who to bring in? None of em good enough really.

I think we may see Amartey for him against Everton. I know many, myself included, have started to doubt Amartey's ability as a geunine CM, but I'd be interested to see him start there against Everton and see what he can do. It's been a while since I saw him for any great deai of time. 

N'didi has set the bar very high and has taken no time to settle and adapt to the Premier League, but with some patience, Amartey might develop into a decent option for us there. 

If not, then a future CB perhaps. 

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He came to Leicester from Africa, Wilfred, Wilfred. He bought with him the lad Musa, Wilfred Wilfred. He told the Mancs, the Arsenal too, I'm Leicester City through and through. Wilfred Ndidi, Leicester's 25! 

Pretty sure Genk's not in Africa.

5 hours ago, STUHILL said:

New contract would be no.1 on my to-do list this summer. 

We'll keep him for at least one more season. After that it depends on the results and what the big ones have to offer...

5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Pretty sure Genk's not in Africa.

And I'm pretty sure Musa came about 6 months before him.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

We'll keep him for at least one more season. After that it depends on the results and what the big ones have to offer...

One of the huge benefits of the TV money and having a very rich owner is our ability to offer our players very good wages, meaning the gulf between wages from the smaller clubs to the bigger clubs has been reduced, especially in our case anyway. 

Over the years, you often saw talented players leaving lower placed Premier League clubs and going to sit on the bench of the bigger ones, and the huge increase in wages was surely a big factor in their decision to move, and then stay there too! Delph comes to mind. 

In N'didi's case, I think we have a very grounded individual and I would guess he is not someone who's decision would be dominated by a weekly wage, so unless he is offered a starting place at Man U, Chelsea, Man CIty, Liverpool or Arsenal.. then we should be able to hold onto him for many years if we give him a decent wage. I hope anyway! So far, he has looked a great buy. 

Seems the press have been had yet again - just a bit of research was needed too.

The chap 'Hakeem Bella' is not a registered individual agent with the FA and a Google of his name comes up with no exact match - just the 41st richest man in Africa (2014) according to Forbes magazine https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakeem_Belo-Osagie

Dickheads!

I fancy we get another season out of him, I think most players that come here are using us as a stepping stone but recognise that the regular football they have here, and the good facilities, staff and team spirit, are beneficial for their development.

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Looks a bit tired to me. Needs a rest for a game or two. The problem is who to bring in? None of em good enough really.

Problem is Drinkwater has looked poor which I put down to tiredness as well, but without one of Ndidi or Drinkwater we'll go back to not having a midfield - however, with the team pressing it might be okay for one game. 

Archived