Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

Just now, Babylon said:

Seen it a few games now where he's turning round going crazy at them to push up behind him.

One thing that bothered me a bit yesterday.

We weren't quick to push out when we cleared it but I suspect its because the lads were ****ing knackered.

Looked absolutely brilliant on the telly yesterday, presume he looked even better at the game. Such a monster in the air. Could have a real player on our hands again here. Feels like there's a hell of a lot to be positive about again

Guest CityFan 06

He's some player. When we played Man Utd (H), he came up against Pogba and to me he matched him up, he didn't look exposed and that hints you to think just how good Ndidi is. He is filling the role Kante did, as well as possessing excellent distribution. At the age of just 20, he's got a very bright future showing this type of promise.

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Star in the making. Feel privilegied to assist to his growth. What impresses me beside his vision, tackles and his passing range, is his character. Calm but doesn't hesitate to direct and shout at his co-players when needed. Captain material.

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

He's Kante in disguise,

half the price but twice the size,

he's Kante in disguise,

Foxes's number twenty five

A chant about him without his name? :D

btw Ndidi really, really hates being compared to Kante, he says so in every interview

Second highest most tackles in a single  Prem game yesterday (11) from a midfielder. Highest (of course) was Kantė with 15 also v Liverpool.

He made a few rookie errors last night to balance up all the praise. But considering he's got all his best years in front of him, he's going to be an incredible player. Let's hope it's for us.

This lad is going to be a top, top class player. He has all the attributes to be one of the very best. I also love how at 20 years of age he isn't afraid to speak up and was telling some of the senior players to push out and to calm it down. Genuinely believe if he stays with us a few years he could be a future City captain. 

4 hours ago, Koke said:

That's more than impressive. What I particularly liked was the positive passes when they were on, the simple passes when they were not and his willingness to pass and run for a return, One final point is the trust the team showed in the lad. They showed, or made space for a pass and expected to get one. That's a lot of progress in the short time since the Southampton debacle.    

8 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

He's some player. When we played Man Utd (H), he came up against Pogba and to me he matched him up, he didn't look exposed and that hints you to think just how good Ndidi is. He is filling the role Kante did, as well as possessing excellent distribution. At the age of just 20, he's got a very bright future showing this type of promise.

He hasn't got that amazing first 5 yard burst like NG, but he is surprising them in the tackle in a similar way. :D

Didn't they call him 'the Octopus' at his former club? It's a bit of a shame we didn't have a cm like this at the start of the season, but hey, he's here now. I must mention I do like the look of Mendy, but I'm not sure he has enough physically, to play in a two. It will be interesting to see how all the new arrivals do, if we have turned a corner, and if they can get on the field!

Archived