Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

4 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

He is going to need some protection, given he is playing so much. Apparently Senegal will be his fiftieth game this season!:unsure: Will be over 60 by the end of the season, barring injury.

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22407

N'didi strikes me as one of those players who can play game after game without an issue. Like big Wes!

Edit: Only a few hours after I say this Morgan gets rested to recover from fatigue. Typical! lol

On 18/03/2017 at 10:58, Melbourne Fuchs said:

N'didis got a tremendous leap on him, there was a great picture the club posted on Facebook I'll see if I can find it...

Found it! 

image.jpeg.73296c5d93c9993db3ee9ebb113a7d9a.jpeg

58ce8868df8d1_giphy(2).gif.172e490dda6fd5b5a6466617a6d737bb.gif

That's not even n'zonzi, what are you talking about ? that's wissam ben yedder (he is 5'7" by the way, that's 1.70 meters) 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

His agent needs to shut his mouth :ranieri:

Two days ago he said he wouldn't leave Leicester because of the way he was welcomed into the team and looked after

think wilf needs to get a new agent who doesn't speak to journos

Hope this 'talk' doesn't affect him. He was less convincing against sland but he wasn't the only one 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Two days ago he said he wouldn't leave Leicester because of the way he was welcomed into the team and looked after

Hope this 'talk' doesn't affect him. He was less convincing against sland but he wasn't the only one 

He just need to realise quickly that he won't be sold under any circumstances.

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

A bit of tiredness, nothing more. I think that's why Shakey subbed him off.

One of the best prospects in English football and he seems to have totally bought into our club's plans, along with being genuinely thankful to us for giving him a chance.

Hard not to like him, especially if he keeps twatting it in the top corner from 25 yards.

Agents need to keep their mouths shut certainly in the media, I get players are ambitious and want to play for big clubs but saying the player wouldn't turn a club down if a certain club came in for him is wrong and just turns fans against said player when all he does is want to play football. At the moment he is our player and should just concentrate on that, he's still very young and with a long playing career ahead of him

Archived