Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

On 08/03/2017 at 10:12, AmarteyAndChill said:

I agree with the goals. He could

get at least 5 goals in the league next season from long shots or set pieces.

i think we should be looking at 8-12 goals a season with how good he is in the air and long shots, this guy has real quality and i think next season he will really put on a show

2 minutes ago, Karlos-da-gr8-Fox said:

i think we should be looking at 8-12 goals a season with how good he is in the air and long shots, this guy has real quality and i think next season he will really put on a show

Even players like David silva won't get 12 goals in a season and he plays in a attacking team. Not a chance he will get 12 unless he becomes world class.

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Even players like David silva won't get 12 goals in a season and he plays in a attacking team. Not a chance he will get 12 unless he becomes world class.

he definitley gunna be class, when he shoots you get on the edge of ya seat expecting it to fly in. next season he will be dangerous, i dont see silva as a goal scorer as more of an assist genius, 

The Sevilla fans just rang asking where N'Zonzi is. He's still in Ndidi's back pocket if you can reach that high :).

Immense display for a 20 year old. His decision making still needs some improvement as sometimes he does take on an overly risky / ambitious bit of play which is sometimes costly. However, I don't discourage him from doing it because he's capable of it. As he improves (hopefully with us), he will pick up the experience to know when to go for the classy / powerful option and when to play the percentages. But there is no doubt about it, this guy in a few years time will literally run the game for the teams he plays for. He's a different player to Kante and is more of a Kante / Drinkwater hybrid, but in the positive sense of that statement.

It will very soon be time for the "Hide Ndidi" threads because this was an exceptional performance against a very cultured Spanish team in the Champions League. Delighted to have him at LCFC.

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

This guy is technically brilliant some of his touches and smart passes were immense... he is a fantastic signing and still very young. Our best player at the moment for sure 

Think you're forgetting someone...

:schmike:

1 hour ago, ZeGuy said:

Never ever disappointed me. Brillant.

That backpass against Hull was pretty disapointing, but there's no denying that he's an absolute beast.

An old head on young shoulders. I loved the way when Nasri was slowly leaving the field, he went across towards Vardy, recognising that he should be shielding him from a further reaction that could have led to a red card. He then pretended to hold back Simpson so as to deflect the attention away from Vardy.

Top man!

Archived