Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Drinkwater looks like he dont want to be here. He will never play for England again and he looks like he probably doesn't care. 

I am most disappointed with him. Hope he goes in the Summer if he doesn't improve.

He's one of the few actually trying to do something 

Just now, Babylon said:

Glad someone else has spotted DD's contribution of psssing the buck back to the cb's.

He has been doing this for the last dozen or so games.  He keeps dropping deep to pick the ball up with his back to goal and then just lays it back to Morgan who doesn't know what to do with it, stutters, dithers and stutters some more until he executes a pinpoint pass to the opposition defence. 

I would hate be be Mahrez as you know that anytime Simpson has the ball you have almost no chance of the ball being played back to you, if you do he has to try and win it back with his head as it's lofted up.

Huth and Morgan have been at fault for most of the goals the concede.

The owners need to promote CR to director of past achievements and get a organisational coach in pronto. Otherwise it'll be the highest paid squad in the Championship by far and probably not got the fight to bounce back. Last time it took 10 years, preparing for another wilderness period.

1 minute ago, seenitall said:

Just a thought but we were as bad as this under Pearson (worse) and everyone loved him....why was it different?

We never went this long without scoring under Pearson.

We never lost by more than 2 under Pearson.

We always looked like we were trying under Pearson.

People have recently blamed the bumper contracts players have signed for the reason that they no longer care ect.

How about Ranieiri, said Leicester will be his last club so retirement already on mind, new long term contract. If he gets the sack, it's not going to impact his Cv. Already got legend status, if he gets sacked he's absolutey quids in and won't have to worry about finding employment 

Just now, Col city fan said:

I was gonna write '45 mins to save our season', then I thought I'd lessen it and write '45 mins to score our first league goal in 2017'

It really is that bad

First shot on target would be nice.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I was gonna write '45 mins to save our season', then I thought I'd lessen it and write '45 mins to score our first league goal in 2017'

It really is that bad

It's the middle of February ffs lol

9 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Time to go. 

To create absolutely nothing against a bang average Swansea side is unforgivable. 

None of of these players are up for the fight, none of them. 

I think Ndidi, Gray and Kasper are....the rest no

Archived