Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, midland_red said:

Radio 5 say the owners have come to watch, don't know whether that is common for an away match.. Good though - I hope they draw the obvious conclusions

Showed them on TV. They cut to Vichai who was literally shaking his head and Rudkin with a total blank stare on his face.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Could someone actually give a passing option ffs. DD is meant to be a ball player and he goes in to bloody hiding when our cb's get it. Go and get the ball!!!!

I think you'll find there buy passing the midfield if you watch the game you can see ndidi and Drinkwater ask for the ball and there just goofing it up the pitch! I think the two centre mids are playing well it's every one else. Mahrez won't track back which pulls a centre mid out which leaves a gap. So really it's all down too certain players not tracking there men which means someone else has too do there job for a start!!

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

What on earth is this defending? This is absolutely shit. Sack off Huth, sack off Simpson. They're both complete bobbins, and their constant hoofing is just dragging us further and further down.

Easy to blame them, but once again a total lack of options. Our supposed ball players don't even show for the ball most of the time.

Amount of times DD hides, or passes responsibility to them is ridiculous. Would rather have bloody Mendy there.

Ridiculous when early in the game N'didi was going mad telling people to create options for the back line and it fell on deaf ears and got whacked forwards.... that's the new 20 year old trying to force the basics out of old pros.

Ranieri out now please. Did he watch us midweek? Does he actually know anything about our squad. This is disgusting at best. Absolute dogshit team selection, absolute dogshit tactics. Absolute dogshit, blind, uninspiring manager. Sort it out. Now. 

I think this is the last straw. Unforgivable to play that back 4 again.

No pressing, no tempo, and we wonder why we can't compete?

No game plan whatsoever. If Claudio isn't willing to make changes then we need to.

Mahrez can also fvck off, sick of seeing him not try.

Archived