Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

Just now, HoustonFox said:

Never thought I would agree with Andy Townsend but he called that ball watching.  Spot on.  Statues in our back 4.  Drinkwater static too, just wants the ball to his feet and doesn't move. 

Top shaking his head, didn't look good... 

Sub Drinky as he is providing nothing apart from little passes back to the defence who then just hoof it back to Swansea, he has lost all ability and vision.  Simpson offers nothing as soon as he gets the ball he punts it back and kills any chance of attack.  Albrighton is rubbish, bumbles along and takes an age to wind his leg up for a cross to no one.

Surely the game plan couldn't have been Simpson, Morgan, Drinky punt the ball upfield for Vardy to try and win the header with his back to goal.  Albrighton just aim to cross everytime you get the ball, doesn't matter where and to who.

Guest Danny Clender

When you saw the team, when you saw the formation, this is what you thought.

Terrible terrible team selection and set up from Ranieri, he has no more excuses, let's see what's next.

Just now, Jay123 said:

I think you'll find there buy passing the midfield if you watch the game you can see ndidi and Drinkwater ask for the ball and there just goofing it up the pitch! I think the two centre mids are playing well it's every one else. Mahrez won't track back which pulls a centre mid out which leaves a gap. So really it's all down too certain players not tracking there men which means someone else has too do there job for a start!!

I'm watching and N'didi was the only one not hiding.

I don't undertand why we keep hoofing? There is no link up with defence to midfield! A complete contrast to the game vs Derby. Next game the B team deserves a go because this lot look lost. It's like there is no game plan or cohesion between the players. You would have thought we were a team that had bought 11 players over the summer who have never played together. :(

1 minute ago, WiFoxes said:

Showed them on TV. They cut to Vichai who was literally shaking his head and Rudkin with a total blank stare on his face.

Yep thinks it's chop shop for Claudio if we lose today 

Owner will react now, its rare for him to be in the country, let alone home games...so an away game in swansea. I am glad he is there to see this mess first hand.

Give it another 45 and a couple more conceded and he will be gone tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Apparently you can't blame Schmeichel for letting that one in when it was straight at him.

Why have we got this jock commentating on us when he never once played an English league game?

Thank god it was not Zieler. Would be people outside the stadium with pitchforks and torches waiting for him

Q- Foxestalk meltdown. Topic of first thread is what is it that CR cannot see that most others who watch this team can? Sorry, am I missing something?? Discuss.

Archived