Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

Groundhog Day. Same shit line up, same half time predicament. Statistically teams don't get out of these kind of runs. We've not scored a league goal so far this year......how do you turn that around using the same failing tactics? 

We start every game looking like we're going to lose. Swansea are looking to pull away, that leaves us Hull and Palace and Sunderland fighting for that last place. Unfortunately we won't recover if we continue on in this same manner. 

Claudio, do the decent thing and leave. 

Just now, The Doctor said:

Not that many options - Simpson our only senior player who is a proper right back (rather than just someone who can do a job there if needs be) - which has to come down to whoever is in charge of recruitment, and took a whole month to find a defender, then another 11 hours to negotiate the loan of a player who wanted to be here.

Can't take you seriously Doc, you've been banging the same drum every week. You'll get your wish I think, Ranners will stay and we'll go down.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Not that many options - Simpson our only senior player who is a proper right back (rather than just someone who can do a job there if needs be) - which has to come down to whoever is in charge of recruitment, and took a whole month to find a defender, then another 11 hours to negotiate the loan of a player who wanted to be here.

Amartey had a good game midweek. As did Benalouane. Chilwell is miles ahead of Fuchs this year. There's a few options...

And I agree, recruitment just as dreadful.

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Have to admit I like simpson, does not overlap much and punts the ball upfield too much, but he is probably our best actual defender at present (maybe bar chilwell) 

I think if we had a team that could actually be bothered to move into space half of these punts upfield would stop. 

A lot of truth in this

7 minutes ago, adamm8 said:

At the game, down in the concourse at half time, Swansea steward #40 antagonising the leicester fans asking them whats the score and kicking off when leicester fans respond! Absolute joke

You shouldn't have to go all the way to Swansea and put up with that piece of Sh!t.

Steward is out of order too!

Archived