Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

We keep picking a the same back four, and expecting them to defend better?!? Fuchs legs have gone! Huth and Morgan just not doing the basic right.

We have no defensive shape in the midfield when we lose the ball, wide players no follow their man is basic! 

This is absolute dog poo. Why he picked this team I have no idea. Morgan, Hugh, Simpson, Vardy, Mahrez even Drinkwater are having a shocker. I thought if we could get into half time 1-0 maybe we could get something. CR needs to drop some of these players to give them a kick up the backside.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Apparently you can't blame Schmeichel for letting that one in when it was straight at him.

Why have we got this jock commentating on us when he never once played an English league game?

By the way my good man, my last quote of your post was sarcasm, I agree entirely.

I thought we started fairly well and looked more dangerous for a while. Morgan's positioning was diabolical for the second goal. I could see the ball that played the goal scorer in coming in advance. Why couldn't Morgan? He also had loads of time to get back in position. Morgan is in this side based on being Captain. How do you drop the Captain without causing an FM style dressing room mutiny?

Archived