Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

In the end it really doesn't matter what you and I think or what happened. The US and their allies are inflecting maximum sanctions on Iran.

Trying to starve and deny medical care, food and other necessities to the Iranian people in order to control and destroy their country. 

Similar to what we did in Iraq for ten years prior to the Iraq genocide(war) perpetrated by us.

Iran has publicly stated that they will not let this happen. For them to continue to allow this would be suicide. We won't be able to stand on our Ivory tower this time.

18 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

It seems like Trump's own administration is trying to lead him down a path of increasing conflict with Iran, with the hope that it will end up as a full-fledged war.  A tried and true gameplan: Fly the drone a bit too close (or directly into) Iran's airspace. When Iran inevitably acts, advise Trump with options to strike back on some limited scale. Use physiological techniques to entice him into action. 

It reminds me of how JFK had to constantly reject his own generals' advice to strike first against Cuba / the Soviets during his time in office. I worry, how anyone would be able to do the job of the president, surrounded by corrupt politicians who have much to gain from a war, or even other non-politically affiliated, trust-worthy career military advisers who are a little to eager to solve political issues with military solutions. They say that when all you have is a hammer, all your problems look like nails. 

Sad what he and his buddies are trying to do in Venezuela.

Every time I think he's playing 11th dimensional chess to do something positive he turns around and does something else to his and our detriment.

It really is over for my country.

With Iran, I suppose it comes down to how you want to try to dictate or police the future, in a way.

At present it is about the fear that states like Iran will develop nuclear energy but then push on to make weapons and that they will in some way use them and thus stopping them from getting their feet on the ladder in the first place.

That means permanently holding them back by what ever means necessary or giving them alternative energy means or,...playing devils advocate.

You try to have good relations with these countries, accept them and help them to keep a stable government but with the promise that if they start to develop such weapons, you will bomb them back into the stone age, since they will only need such weapons to persue their own aggressive agendas.

TBH, and pardon me for sounding jaded and cynical here, but even if these allegations are 100% true and it comes out in a court of law I'm not sure what would result from it in terms of change.

The lines in the sand are drawn so starkly that all of those who support Trump will deny it happened, and then if/when it is proven many of them will say it's an establishment/MSM stitch-up anyway and the rest (a minority) will be totally fine with it because displays of power over women in that way is the right way for the world to work for them.

Edited by leicsmac

Anyone here think trump is already thinking about how to fck over a democrat president if they beat him? Wouldnt be surprised if he traps people (pays hookers, druggies, corrupt business men etc) and then release said dirt lol.

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Anyone here think trump is already thinking about how to fck over a democrat president if they beat him? Wouldnt be surprised if he traps people (pays hookers, druggies, corrupt business men etc) and then release said dirt lol.

I do foresee a Nixon-style CREEP (yes, that's a real acronym, look it up) happening when 2020 rolls around, but how it will operate remains to be seen.

Guest MattP

Bloody hell this thread was bad enough but now it's descending into paranoia about Trump tactics for the election next year lol

I know getting excuses in early is often necessary but this is taking the piss. 

21 minutes ago, MattP said:

Bloody hell this thread was bad enough but now it's descending into paranoia about Trump tactics for the election next year lol

I know getting excuses in early is often necessary but this is taking the piss. 

:dunno: I think it's a little naive to think that Trump won't use as many different tactics as possible at his disposal to win in 2020, given that he knows it's all about winning?

There's no excuses being offered - the Dems need to consider it accordingly and if they don't and get blindsided as they did in 2016 that's on them, not Trump.

Guest MattP
26 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

:dunno: I think it's a little naive to think that Trump won't use as many different tactics as possible at his disposal to win in 2020, given that he knows it's all about winning?

There's no excuses being offered - the Dems need to consider it accordingly and if they don't and get blindsided as they did in 2016 that's on them, not Trump.

Well of course. Who wouldn't. 

Talk of hookers and druggies is a bit ludicrous though. 

17 hours ago, Buce said:

Ironic that the US doesn't want other nations getting the bomb when they remain the only nation that has ever used one in anger.

The key word is Anger. Not defense.

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Obama did a pretty good job with all of his illegal surveillance from the CIA and the FBI. Trump undermined from the legislative and judiciary from the start. 

More excuses for anything of importance to get done. Health care/ Environment?............. Watching Rome burn.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Well of course. Who wouldn't. 

Talk of hookers and druggies is a bit ludicrous though. 

Lol just lame examples really but given the guy feels cheated about his first 2 years in office i wouldnt be surprised if he tried something more dumb/simplistic????? Not sure those are the right words. To be fair, i wouldnt be surprised if this sort of thing happens with other presidents up for reelection. 

I still feel like he will win the election anyways simply off the old "angry Democrats" phrase. It sure looks  like they are angry from the outside looking in for his supporters. The economy will be huge for his supporters too as well as the border. 

Iran has 1000s of Hoveyzey long-range cruise missiles and Khoramshahr medium-range ballistic missiles aimed at Israel, and is well advanced in its weapons-grade uranium enrichment program. If its population is indeed lacking the things you mention, maybe it's partly because of their enormous expenditure on those weapons, rather than on essential medicines etc. for its people.

46 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Iran has 1000s of Hoveyzey long-range cruise missiles and Khoramshahr medium-range ballistic missiles aimed at Israel, and is well advanced in its weapons-grade uranium enrichment program. If its population is indeed lacking the things you mention, maybe it's partly because of their enormous expenditure on those weapons, rather than on essential medicines etc. for its people.

:facepalm:

1352397106417_9466577.png

• Thanks 1