Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

23 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Hasn't Trump held back like 20 documents? Surely all the juicy stuff is in there. How is he allowed to do that? It just shows they're still in control over what gets released to the public which defeats the whole purpose of the statute of limitations. 

It's not him, the CIA asked for it. There'll be released later ,heavily redacted.

Guest seanfox778
41 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's not him, the CIA asked for it. There'll be released later ,heavily redacted.

If I've learnt anything from Hollywood movies, it's that the CIA are the ultimate spoilsports. 

Every now and then I like to look at the Donald's twitter feed to see what fun, new rhetoric he's spouting with his tenuous grasp of English grammar and today did not disappoint:

We've got a rogue not:

A series of Clinton conspiracy tweets:

A jab at Michael Moore along with a rare demonstration of self-awareness:

But my favourite one of the day (well, yesterday) is this unfortunate use of parentheses which could easily be mistaken for him calling his own propaganda fake news:

Never change, Donald.

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam

What happens if its one of trumps allys that gets arrested? I know Chris Christie is starting to get nervous and this could be something special coming up lol

Guest FriendlyRam

'White house calls manfort and gates "bad guys"' 

lol

Now. The one who correctly predicts which white houser said "bad guys" gets a free cookie lol

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

No because we all know he will win again (if he never is impeached). If bush can repeat trump can too with his fanboys.

7 more years i definitely wont be going to the states (and its only 45 minutes drive away) for me.

21 hours ago, leicsmac said:

no, because the brains of most Trump supporters are wired in the same way as the brains of most pro-brexit supporters in the UK.  

they'd rather watch the world burn than admit they're wrong.

:whistle:

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

https://apnews.com/c581432ee50544b593fecedf63d931fc

"Financially Independent" = in the pockets of polluters in this case, then.

Ugh. Anyone want to float a possible reason why this might be a good idea?

Pure madness.  lol at claiming it's about de-politicising the science.

Something really unsettling about the President of one of the biggest countries on earth being on social media posting in block capitals that someone should be executed. 

I mean the guy murdered eight people, he clearly should be punished and nobody is going to shed a tear if he never sees daylight again. 

But jesus. Donald so ****ing weird. 

Edit: New York doesn't even have the death penalty right? 

Edited by Finnegan

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Something really unsettling about the President of one of the biggest countries on earth being on social media posting in block capitals that someone should be executed. 

I mean the guy murdered eight people, he clearly should be punished and nobody is going to shed a tear if he never sees daylight again. 

But jesus. Donald so ****ing weird. 

Edit: New York doesn't even have the death penalty right? 

From what I've read, one of the crimes is punishable by the death penalty. But with Trump tweeting about it, the possibility of it happening is basically zero, ironically.

2 hours ago, Simi said:

From what I've read, one of the crimes is punishable by the death penalty. But with Trump tweeting about it, the possibility of it happening is basically zero, ironically.

Yup...a decent defence attorney could probably make a good argument that one Tweet prejudices the entire case, and a judge may well agree with them.

It's so weird how different his response is between the NYC and Las Vegas attacks:

After the NYC attack he's gone straight onto the front foot and made his anger that it happened crystal clear as well as condemning the culprit in no uncertain terms and piling on the rhetoric about changing the laws so it won't happen again... but looking back at his response to the Las Vegas shooting he tweeted nothing about the attacker, restricted himself to tweets offering diplomatic condolences to the victims or publicising his visit to LV and far from holding up the event as a sign of evil-doing permitted by US laws which need to be stopped he decided to put a positive spin on it, describing the event as "in many ways a miracle" in an interview where he shied away from discussing the gun laws that made it possible.