Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Guest FriendlyRam

Cant post this new video doing the rounds but.. he apparently has one of the greatest minds ever and he had a board in front of him with the soldiers name on it... settles that then.

Hes either the greatest troll in history or the biggest moron in history. Either way he should not be president ffs.

1 hour ago, FriendlyRam said:

Cant post this new video doing the rounds but.. he apparently has one of the greatest minds ever and he had a board in front of him with the soldiers name on it... settles that then.

Hes either the greatest troll in history or the biggest moron in history. Either way he should not be president ffs.

5 minutes ago, Simi said:

If you can just forget what his job title is for a minute, he's absolutely hilarious. Superb value.

Thing is you can't really - he's not like the old president of Turkmenistan that renamed all days after himself and instituted national melon day; who was unhinged and shit at his job but irrelevant - trump is shit at his job but in charge of an important country.

5 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Thing is you can't really - he's not like the old president of Turkmenistan that renamed all days after himself and instituted national melon day; who was unhinged and shit at his job but irrelevant - trump is shit at his job but in charge of an important country.

Yeah - if he were doing standup on TV as a celeb then it would be (darkly) hilarious. Instead, he has at his personal command enough firepower to set civilisation back two thousand years (if not more) and all he has to do is read a code from a card in his pocket.

6 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yeah - if he were doing standup on TV as a celeb then it would be (darkly) hilarious. Instead, he has at his personal command enough firepower to set civilisation back two thousand years (if not more) and all he has to do is read a code from a card in his pocket.

Phew!

You had me worried for a minute, Mac.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Whodunnit?

Anyone from Lyndon to the KGB.

Some interesting stuff though, certainly the "solid government source" who heard Lee Harvey Oswald speaking Russian to a KGB agent a few weeks before the assassination. 

Edited by MattP

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Anyone from Lyndon to the KGB.

Some interesting stuff though, certainly the "solid government source" who heard Lee Harvey Oswald him speaking Russia to a KGB agent a few weeks before the assassination. 

Is Lyndon Johnson a serious runner in this, then?

I could never be arsed to spend time looking into it properly - as if I'd be able to uncover anything, anyway!

Am curious, though...

Oswald always seemed exactly the sort of flaky oddball who might have acted alone, yet his strong links to the USSR are suspicious, to say the least - as is his assassination, even though I'm usually more of a cock-up theorist than conspiracy theorist..

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I could never be arsed to spend time looking into it properly - as if I'd be able to uncover anything, anyway!

Am curious, though...

Oswald always seemed exactly the sort of flaky oddball who might have acted alone, yet his strong links to the USSR are suspicious, to say the least - as is his assassination, even though I'm usually more of a cock-up theorist than conspiracy theorist..

Probably not, it's a belief that was held by some in the KGB that he could be though.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/27/unsealed-docs-reveal-kgb-thought-lbj-could-have-been-behind-jfk-assassination/

I'm sure the last line is fairly close to the truth, maybe we just don't know how much help he actually had in doing it.

10 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Am curious, though...

I'm sure ISIS took responsibility for his murder?

15 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm sure ISIS took responsibility for his murder?

List of things ISIS have recently claimed responsibility for:

Las Vegas shooting.

JFK's assassination.

Harvey Weinstein. 

The Russian linesman. 

David Nugent's one England goal.

Leicester City never winning the FA Cup. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bovril said:

List of things ISIS have recently claimed responsibility for:

Las Vegas shooting.

JFK's assassination.

Harvey Weinstein. 

The Russian linesman. 

David Nugent's one England goal.

Leicester City never winning the FA Cup. 

Still the best goal out there. Knicked it off Defoe on the line then ran off like he'd scored a 30 yard rocket. Anyone who says they wouldn't have done the same is a liar.

Guest seanfox778

Hasn't Trump held back like 20 documents? Surely all the juicy stuff is in there. How is he allowed to do that? It just shows they're still in control over what gets released to the public which defeats the whole purpose of the statute of limitations.