Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

Didn't the owners get rid of Pearson twice already? I know mandaric was still in charge the first time and he technically left for Hull but wasn't it because the Thais wanted a bigger name? He would be a mug to come back a 3rd time and so would we for taking him on again. Too much water under the bridge.

14 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

Oh please...... behave the Thais won't have him back

Where did I say they would? Check my posts I have said over the last few weeks it won't happen.

I have just said what I have been told. The owners will talk to NP if he applies.

The reason I posted is because I trust the info. And yes I think people should know.

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Heard he tweeted "Hope you get relegated now, pricks"

Ha ha!

I live in Huddersfield and I would be amazed and also quite disappointed if he left Town to come to us.

After many false dawns, they have got a real chance of going up this year.

Hope he shows a bit of loyalty, though he is a very promising manager.

12 minutes ago, Kaewbudda said:

Ha ha!

I live in Huddersfield and I would be amazed and also quite disappointed if he left Town to come to us.

After many false dawns, they have got a real chance of going up this year.

Hope he shows a bit of loyalty, though he is a very promising manager.

I think for us we should go for a Hiddink till the end of the season and then re assess.

Wagner has clearly done a fantastic job there but if we appointed him, went down and had a shit start it could be very tough.

PS fully aware of how daft that sounds but I guess I want someone with prem experience for this season.

4 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Every time I look at the 'next Leicester manager' betting I almost want to cry as I see Pardews odds getting shorter and shorter! 

The odds suggest nobody has a ****ing clue what's going on which is pretty accurate considering it's all down to Rudkin.

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think for us we should go for a Hiddink till the end of the season and then re assess.

Wagner has clearly done a fantastic job there but if we appointed him, went down and had a shit start it could be very tough.

PS fully aware of how daft that sounds but I guess I want someone with prem experience for this season.

Agree. Last part of this season is gonna be very tough.

Well Rowett seems pretty keen. If we didn't have a slim chance of progressing in the Champions League I'd be more open to him, but while that slim chance lives on, I think we need to go for someone with European experience (unfortunately Hodgson falls into that category).

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/591356/Gary-Rowett-Leicester-Job-Claudio-Ranieri-Sacked-Gossip

1 minute ago, MrLuke said:

Well Rowett seems pretty keen. If we didn't have a slim chance of progressing in the Champions League I'd be more open to him, but while that slim chance lives on, I think we need to go for someone with European experience (unfortunately Hodgson falls into that category).

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/591356/Gary-Rowett-Leicester-Job-Claudio-Ranieri-Sacked-Gossip

Do we really want a "European" manager for what is probably going to be one more game? Not saying Rowett is the right guy but I don't think we need someone that has European pedigree to be honest. 

Archived