Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

Now our owners love a curveball and also tend to listen to influencing agents so i'm going to throw a few out of work names that aren't on odds lists out there. (FYI these aren't necessarily people I want....)

Cesare Prandelli (Last at Valencia)

Pako Ayestaran (Last at Valencia)

Marcelino (Last at Villareal)

Juande Ramos (Last at Malaga)

Rui Baros (Last at Porto)

Bernd Schuster (Last at Malaga)

Just now, AjcW said:

Now our owners love a curveball and also tend to listen to influencing agents so i'm going to throw a few out of work names that aren't on odds lists out there. (FYI these aren't necessarily people I want....)

I hope that's not the place they finished in their respective leagues

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm all for everyone having an opinion whether I agree or disagree but on this occasion I can't hold myself back....**** OFF!

And your choice and you can answer without being foul-mouthed that would help.

Perhaps on that basis you won't reply!!

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Marcelino took villareal from the second tier, to 4th in la liga.

GERRIMIN!

7 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

And your choice and you can answer without being foul-mouthed that would help.

Perhaps on that basis you won't reply!!

I've said several times in the past month and earlier in this thread.

1) Pearson.

2) Rowett.

3) Mancini.

4) Wagner.

5) Monk.

Basically i'm basing those choices on us going down (Barr Mancini). We can still stay up, but I fear we won't so i'm looking at the best people to bring us back up.

But I want that dinosaur no where near this club. We may aswell birng Peter Taylor back if we're looking a Woy bleeding Hodgson, both as bad as each other.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I've said several times in the past month and earlier in this thread.

1) Pearson.

2) Rowett.

3) Mancini.

4) Wagner.

5) Monk.

Basically i'm basing those choices on us going down (Barr Mancini). We can still stay up, but I fear we won't so i'm looking at the best people to bring us back up.

But I want that dinosaur no where near this club. We may aswell birng Peter Taylor back if we're looking a Woy bleeding Hodgson, both as bad as each other.

Not another Pearson fanatic, that's looking backwards and didn't he upset and disrespect the owners?

Rowett, no EPL experience

Mancini & Wagner reckon they're not interested

Monk, why would he want to come here when he is on the cusp of promoting Leeds into the EPL.

Can people stop suggesting Pearson. It's ridiculous. A. Because it will never happen and B. Because he's not what we need right now. His stint at Derby was grim as ****. 

Also, why are so many of you choosing your manager based on being relegated to the Championship? How uninspiring and frankly ****ing ridiculous. There are 13 games left. We can stay up. Nice to know the faith is still there....Not. 

6 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Not another Pearson fanatic, that's looking backwards and didn't he upset and disrespect the owners?

Rowett, no EPL experience

Mancini & Wagner reckon they're not interested

Monk, why would he want to come here when he is on the cusp of promoting Leeds into the EPL.

Hence why I said;

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

We can still stay up, but I fear we won't so i'm looking at the best people to bring us back up.

I'm not sure Wagner has said he's not interested and neither regards Mancini I'm not sure he has I think it's been misinterpreted, he said he's not been contacted (http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/02/25/mancini-leicester-not-contact-suning-offered-new-contract/)

Monk, correct at this moment why would he, which is why I said in one of my previous posts with this list regards Wagner or Monk we'd have to wait until the summer and see what the situation is either way.

As for Pearson, a few of the players want him, possibly more than a few and a fair few of the fans want him. Didn't the owners upset Pearson by inviting Sousa to a game while Pearson was still manager, then push Pearson? I'm not excusing tit for tat, but he forgave and forgot, and let's be honest as i've just said in a previous thread all his good work, the foundations he built, the backroom team he recruited, it's been ripped apart in the past 6 months, Pearson is the best man to rebuild that and get the players back on track.

13 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Great chat with @Matt_Lawton_DM Thai owners want Mancini CEO want MON Players want Pearson

One of our  ITK says the players don't want Pearson. 

Trust him or Stan ??

and I think by CEO he prob means rudkin. Susan whelan isn't particularly involved in footballing decisions 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/25/leicester-city-target-former-chelsea-interim-manager-guus-hiddink/

The article just talks about Hiddink and then it goes on to throw this Pereira into the mix. Never heard of him to be honest but a quick google search shows he's not done much apart from Porto and Olympiacos. Not too sure about him to be honest. Surely we could do better than him?

Archived