Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

4 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

If it's Hodgson, Pardew or some other cvnt in a similar vein then I'm sorry but my season ticket card will not be used for the rest of the season for anything other than cutting up the finest powdered drugs to try and help me forget this entire ****ing nightmare. 

I think it will be exactly someone like this.

My guess is the owners will want someone with PL experience to get us out of this mess (hence why they 'sounded out' Mancini apparently).

I'll be surprised if they take a punt on some rookie/novice younger manager from the lower leagues.

I said yesterday that I fear it will be Pardew, and I still haven't changed my mind.

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I think it will be exactly someone like this.

My guess is the owners will want someone with PL experience to get us out of this mess (hence why they 'sounded out' Mancini apparently).

I'll be surprised if they take a punt on some rookie/novice younger manager from the lower leagues.

I said yesterday that I fear it will be Pardew, and I still haven't changed my mind.

Please can I have your season ticket

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Damn that's one character from Nigel Pearson

This was as far as I got. 

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

David Wagner

You deserve a monetary prize if this now happens to be true. 

15 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

Would Hodgson be so bad?  Even on a short season long contract?

Helped WBA escape relegation a few years ago, and seemed to do well at Liverpool from an outside pov.  I wouldn't let a terrible spell at England cloud my judgement

Yes it would be so bad.

29 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Had a cheeky £10 on frank de boar last night at 22/1 just back and checked the odds now 9/1 

His agent came out to say he's 100% not interested though he'd heard the rumours. He also commented that he wouldn't be interested in any other job at this point in the year.

Sorry!

Archived