Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

Why Pearson shouldn't happen

If Pearson does come back, you have to question him as a person. To come back to somewhere who have sacked you twice and treated you, let's be honest, pretty badly.

Like lots of people have said , it's time to move forward. Need a fresh start.

26 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Hired twice sacked twice, why would we go back.

In fairness he laid the foundations, but he's limited and couldn't take us any further 

Why would he come back. This really is not happening.

Anyway two years ago at this time most wanted him sacked and wanted it for months. Then ten games and he's a hero again. It makes all the it's all down to pearson sh1t even more laughable. Two faced fvckers lollollol

Some of the criticism of Nigel Pearson in this thread is totally out of order.

Have some of you only supported this club for a year? 

I am 33 years old and he is in the top 3 managers we have had in my lifetime along with Claudio and Martin O'Neill. He rebuilt the squad twice, got 2 promotions and helped the club avoid relegation from the Premier League. He was still hugely popular with members of this forum and other fans of the club even after he had been sacked the 2nd time. 

I'm not saying I want Nigel Pearson back but have some respect. He doesn't deserve the abuse that is being posted in this thread. 

4 hours ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

Simple one this. Basically he is a C*NT. Do not want to see his smug, arrogant, head like a c*ck face anywhere near. Embarrassment.

He wouldn't let the players get away with how they were under Ranieri. He wouldn't have players on 100k a week. He certainly wouldn't say we are underdogs when playing a League One side.

On 13/02/2017 at 05:42, stuw said:

Hi

have been following Leicester for a few years 

was born in Leicester but now reside in Sydney Australia

was so proud when they won the comp 

but alas now too embarrassed to don my marhrez jersey because of light hearted ridicule 

anyway enjoy reading the forum 

and for god sake Leicester bloody improve lol

39 minutes ago, stuw said:

If Pearson comes back that will do me 

the mans a ****wit 

I guess as you've only been following Leicester for a few years that blasphemy can be forgiven... nah actually probably can't. Shame on you.

I still remember our position for the first 29 games of the 2014/15 season, yes we put in some good performances, many say that was because Cambiasso "poked his oar in" before our great run of results started. Her has a personality disorder when it comes to dealing with the press, his family have bought shame on our club, we've seen at Derby how good he is(not) without Walsh at his side and how his demise came about after a fall out......but......as much as I dislike the personna, he may well be the right choice to get us out of this fcuking mess Claudio has got us into, one thing we are sure of is our scumbag players will perform for him, and another thing for sure is whatever we want won't influence the owners choice.

There are lots of reasons for and against in terms of a re-appointment of big Nige, even just for 13 games but there is one stand out reason for me that says no.

Part of the problem we have right now are that the players are comfortable - their places unchallenged and their attitudes control the environment. Having Pearson back would mean a further comfortability. I don't want them comfortable - I want them fighting for their place, reputations and careers for 13 Prem games and at least one more CL game. And I don't want to reward them with somebody they all know and have a relationship of sorts with, I want to bring in somebody who will smash them up, make them work, have no respect for player hierarchy and bench who the hell he likes. 

Change should mean change and moving forward should mean exactly that - we should have a elite class of candidates in mind and be prepared to pay for one of them.

Pearson won't come back but any fans bad-mouthing him based on his previous stints here aren't fans. Why? because you put your own personal ill-feeling towards the man over the good of the club. He's done miracles in his 2 stints at LCFC whether you like the man personally or not.

Nigel Pearson coming back for a third time is only going to end one way, the same as the other two. we need fresh ideas and a fresh approach and cannot keep going back to what seems comfortable. yes the players may like and want him but they need someone that can challenge them and get them out of their comfort zone not someone that will bring them the pipe and slippers! lol 

all for Nigel coming back if true. Yes he is a tit with the media etc but i feel he knows enough about the squad to keep us up.

13 games to go i just think might be too late for someone to come in and find there best 11.

Also was there any truth in Talksport saying the other week that Pearson was the guest of the club at the Swansea game?

1 hour ago, stingray said:

zero chance he'll come back. In Thailand face is everything. Would be a humiliation.   

Oh FFS I thought yesterday had put this s*** to bed. We've just sacked the manager who won us the Premier League, they're businessmen, they obviously don't care about honour or humiliation.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

He wouldn't let the players get away with how they were under Ranieri. He wouldn't have players on 100k a week. He certainly wouldn't say we are underdogs when playing a League One side.

He would if it was either the players leave or pay them that much. He wouldn't have them on 100k because we would never have been in a position with Pearson to pay them that much anyway.

Bring him in if we get relegated. He is a championship manager at best, or even lower if he is without both Walsh and Shakey.

He's never coming back so I suppose it doesn't matter.

I don't like him, he is an imbecile, but you have to respect what he has done for the club.  He put together a remarkable set of results at the end of 14/15.

He knows most of the players really well, but most importantly, he has been in this situation before and got us out of trouble.

Yes, saving face is very important in Thai culture, but so is saving money! The owners will take a pragmatic view if necessary and appoint him if they believe he can keep us up.

That said, I just don't see it happening. I have a feeling they will go for someone like Roy Hodgson.

Old, respectable and very experienced.

Now who does that remind me of?

Archived