Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 minutes ago, steflcfc said:

Think 6th is where arsenal will finish for a good few seasons ahead, and I think that the fans know that.

Not sure I agree with that Arsenal are the weak link for me. 

If we are ever to break into the top six this is our chance. We really need to make this summer count and pray arsenal keep Wenger 1 more year. They will then need at least a year or two to rebuild with a new man. That's if they even get the right man first time.

What's the point of having the attendance statistic if it's not going to be accurate? Even from the TV pictures you can clearly see it's not a full house, how can they give the capacity as the attendance? 

2 minutes ago, Asha said:

What's the point of having the attendance statistic if it's not going to be accurate? Even from the TV pictures you can clearly see it's not a full house, how can they give the capacity as the attendance? 

cos it's based on tickets sold. Always has been at majority of grounds. 

3 minutes ago, Asha said:

Every club counts tickets sold. Technically it's right because they've sold the ticket even if no bugger turns up.

Edited by Fox92

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

So 10,000 odd people who had already forked out for a ticket just woke up today and couldn't be arsed?

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How many season ticket holders do Arsenal have? 40/45k? That leaves around 12,000-ish individual tickets to sell and I doubt there's been a huge demand lately for those.

Just now, Asha said:

So 10,000 odd people who had already forked out for a ticket just woke up today and couldn't be arsed?

I doubt its people that bought a match ticket more like season ticket holder. They perhaps preferred  the day at sarf end to going to the emerates.

17 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I doubt its people that bought a match ticket more like season ticket holder. They perhaps preferred  the day at sarf end to going to the emerates.

Arsenal have serious fans but also a lot of plastic fans who just tag along. I'm guessing they were not too bothered about watching Stoke.