Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Where to watch ......

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

So the only place in the world where you can't legally watch the Arsenal vs Leicester match live is in the country where it's actually happening, save for the 60,000 people inside the stadium. 

Genius. 

Unbelievable isn't it. I'm amazed how more isn't made of that.

10 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Changed a few weeks ago pal, apparently palace v spurs is more appealing!!

well it is considering Spurs are chasing the title and at the time, Palace were closer to the relegation zone than we were.

There was more riding on the Palace game than our game with Arsenal. 

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

well it is considering Spurs are chasing the title and at the time, Palace were closer to the relegation zone than we were.

There was more riding on the Palace game than our game with Arsenal. 

Come on you Spurrrrs !!!!

Ditto NBC Sports here.  However, they do a usable stream of all PL matches they aren't otherwise broadcasting.  Though I wonder if a single soul will stream Boro/Sunderland.

Would have thought (Arse + LCFC) > (Spuds + Palace) for the US audience, but apparently faulty math.  (sorry, maths)

12 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

It's on Sky Sports in Ireland - interesting to see if a flight to Dublin, a night there and a few bevs at the pub while you watch the game would be cheaper than a train to London, an Arsenal ticket and a train home...

I haven't heared anything on this and have just checked Sky TV schedule and isn't listed...Where did you see this ? Be great if it is on live for Irish based Foxes ? 

11 hours ago, Webbo said:

There's a pub in Syston that advertises all"Leicester and Tigers games shown live" outside the pub. Seems a bit daft to me, surely they can be done for that?

I think you've read the sign wrong...it says "All Live City and Tigers games shown"...suggesting that if it is live on Sky they show it...I don't think they are advertising the illegal live streaming!

1 minute ago, Leicester69 said:

I think you've read the sign wrong...it says "All Live City and Tigers games shown"...suggesting that if it is live on Sky they show it...I don't think they are advertising the illegal live streaming!

I was in there a few years ago and they were showing Swedish coverage of a City game, I think that was satellite coverage rather than streaming. It's changed hands a couple of times since then, I'm not sure.

13 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

It's on Sky Sports in Ireland - interesting to see if a flight to Dublin, a night there and a few bevs at the pub while you watch the game would be cheaper than a train to London, an Arsenal ticket and a train home...

Just researched this.

Best last minute flight to Dublin is £86. A backpackers is as cheap as £11 (£13 for Oliver St. John Gogarty's in Temple Bar, stayed there before - very nice, clean and friendly and it has a pub downstairs). If you book in advance a flight is as cheap as £20. 

Last minute train to London (arriving within a couple of hours of kick off, leaving Leicester around half 3, returning at 10.45 PM which gets you home at QUARTER TO THREE) will cost you £50. More than double that if you want to take the next train home. Backpackers from £9. You'd also have to get a ticket to the game, and risk having to mix with Arsenal. 

Any Foxiles in Dublin?

23 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Now arsenal is no longer on sky is there anywhere in the city centre showing it?

And for any of our American fans, I'm travelling to Vegas on Friday, will I be able to see the west Bromwich match anywhere ?

Enjoy Vegas mate, ****ing magical place!

Blondies sports bar in Miracle Mile is pretty sick. 

Archived