Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

23 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Cazorla

Navas

Lucas Leiva - although how many more defensive midfielders are we chasing after? At this moment not that likely, although he'd fit in fine with his workrate and attitude (quiet, yet effective sweeper in front of the back four)

Zoran Tosic to solve our right midfield worries?

Martin Caceres is doing surprisingly well for Southampton, I didn't think he'd last after the injury he's had.

Random name into the mix:

Adrian Miercejewski - try putting that onto your shirt (and no, Adrian's already taken!) :D Always been a prolific attacking midfielder - in Saudi-Arabia. :ph34r:

And how do Brighton fans rate Dale Stephens?

Very highly. Is his deal up in the summer? Had two excellent seasons at champ level.

On 30/04/2017 at 10:04, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's always Injured. Not s 38 game a season player, probs 8 games max. Sick note. 

Probably right, that's the last thing we need! 

On 30/04/2017 at 08:17, st albans fox said:

He will never be - that's why Bayern sold him for nowt and that's why he has hardly played for sland. 

Didn't we get Albrighton and Fuchs for free?! Having said that the injury situation is the stickler. 

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

John Ruddy?

Mentioned by me and a few others in the 'who do you want' thread so definitely a decent shout. My point to back it up was that I think RRZ will be leaving.

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Mentioned by me and a few others in the 'who do you want' thread so definitely a decent shout. My point to back it up was that I think RRZ will be leaving.

There are certainly far worse backup goalies out there, I'd not be opposed to this. I'm not sure the potential of Iversen and Max Bramley but it would be nice to have a talented younger goalie coming through too. I assume Hamer will be off and probably RRZ. If Kasper bloody goes we're in for nuff keepers.

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

John Ruddy?

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

it's a defender from what I've heard. 

I'd take Ruddy though if Kasper goes! obviously no-one knows the goal-keeper situation and hope that Kasper stays. If we lose Kasper, get in someone else, then I can definitely see Zieler trying to force a move too. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I'd take Ruddy though if Kasper goes! obviously no-one knows the goal-keeper situation and hope that Kasper stays. If we lose Kasper, get in someone else, then I can definitely see Zieler trying to force a move too. 

Definitely a defender then saying as your brother started the thread ;) 

Hmmm let a new guessing game begin!

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Taylor from Leeds, it's bound to be.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Taylor from Leeds, it's bound to be.

Instead of Chilwell sitting on the bench waiting for Fuchs to leave in 2 seasons time, maybe a couple seasons of regular playing time out on loan would be more beneficial hence our interest in Taylor these past 12 months?

7 minutes ago, Walkers said:

People don't like the idea of Joe Hart but would like us to sign Ruddy? lollollollol

I think the idea of Ruddy on a free to keep the bench warm appeals to people, but Hart as number 1 doesn't. I get what you're saying though.

Archived