Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

13 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

lol - Imagine the whining if we had Pepe and Vardy in the same team. Not going to be him obviously.

No, but it's a beautiful thought.

\i don't know why it's quoting AAC below!

I'd not be happy with Shawcross. I'd be very happy with Zabaleta.

On 2017-5-3 at 19:28, AmarteyAndChill said:

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Zabaleta the old age pensioner 

But a fantastic footballer for a right back and still at least as capable as getting forward and back  -and more able to do something once there - than our current right back.

Zabaleta too old...these are type of signings QPR made a few years back - Shaun Wright-Phillips, Cisse, Boswingwa, Park etc with disastrous consequences.

On the Gibson thread i very much tongue in cheek suggested buying Diego Godin and rightly got abuse for it. OK he will never come here and many argue he is one of the best defenders in the world and would cost silly money but for all those knocking Zabaleta as being an old man and finished he is less than a year older than Godin and would offer a far better option than our current plan B at the moment as back up for Danny S.

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

Zabaleta too old...these are type of signings QPR made a few years back - Shaun Wright-Phillips, Cisse, Boswingwa, Park etc with disastrous consequences.

Agree with the principal but putting him in the same boat as the QPR mercenary train is unfair. Top player who I think is too professional to let his game slide as much as the ones mentioned did. 

Taylor would be worth a shout but do we really need a left back as already mentioned

Pontus Jansson would be a great shout ( if came available ) watched both of them this season pretty good.

Other than that raid Swansea for Tom Carroll and that other midfielder everyones talking about  :whistle:

I know the last bits were not part of the thread, but with age comes laziness   :thumbup:

On 2017-5-6 at 09:44, Chico1958 said:

Taylor would be worth a shout but do we really need a left back as already mentioned

Pontus Jansson would be a great shout ( if came available ) watched both of them this season pretty good.

Other than that raid Swansea for Tom Carroll and that other midfielder everyones talking about  :whistle:

I know the last bits were not part of the thread, but with age comes laziness   

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

fellaini and arnautovic please, fellaini to play behind the striker and arnautovic to play on wing/back up striker

Sorry, but wouldn't have either.

Fellaini fouls a lot and is like a red card waiting to happen, whilst Arnautovic's attitude is a lot to be desired for at times.

Archived