Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

13 minutes ago, hornyhollthefox123 said:

In @DailyMirror today: Pulis admits #WBA & skipper Darren Fletcher (whose contract is up this summer) are still apart on negotiations

Fletcher perhaps..

I'd take him on a 1 year contract.

He'd be another experienced leader in the dressing room and has been one of West Brom's best players this season. He still gets up and down the pitch pretty well considering his age.

We'll probably sell Mendy & loan out Amartey if Matty James returns & we sign another CM .

is Hitesh Geoff Peters in disguise?

I personally think Mark should buy some stocks so if rumours like this are untrue the OP gets locked up for a week lollollol

Perhaps a stake for any female posters to be burnt at lollol

Cazorla

Navas

Lucas Leiva - although how many more defensive midfielders are we chasing after? At this moment not that likely, although he'd fit in fine with his workrate and attitude (quiet, yet effective sweeper in front of the back four)

Zoran Tosic to solve our right midfield worries?

Martin Caceres is doing surprisingly well for Southampton, I didn't think he'd last after the injury he's had.

Random name into the mix:

Adrian Miercejewski - try putting that onto your shirt (and no, Adrian's already taken!) :D Always been a prolific attacking midfielder - in Saudi-Arabia. :ph34r:

And how do Brighton fans rate Dale Stephens?

On 27/04/2017 at 19:52, Hitesh said:

Putting this out there and I know people will slate but I've been told by someone relatively senior at the club that a deal has been agreed with a player out of contract at the end of the season. Can't say from where or which league but it's along the lines of Marc Albrighton signing for us - i.e a surprise that the club he's with have let him go. I will say at this point that's until it's signed then this of course may fall through, as all things, but it's pretty much done as far as club and agent are concerned. I can't offer more details at this point but a good sign that we're trying to do our business early. 

John Terry 

17 hours ago, tylesta said:

2009/10 1 goal in the championship

And? He's proven himself good enough at that level. But guess what, as per usual people want rid of players not pulling up trees in their first season coming in from abroad.

Just now, Mint23 said:

Not strictly out of contract but there's a rumour doing the rounds that Defoe has a clause that he can leave a free agent after relegation 

he would want to play week in week out imo.

I'd rather sign a young pacey CF who can learn from Vardy

Archived