Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

31 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Looking through the list for a signing that would resemble Albrighton in terms of a club comparable to Villa letting a younger, before his prime player go.

Lloyd Isgrove stands out.

Yea, but unlike Albrighton, it wouldn't be a surprise if Southampton let him go. I can't even remember seeing him play for them? Used to be a good prospect in FM I think :P

17 minutes ago, shen said:

Yea, but unlike Albrighton, it wouldn't be a surprise if Southampton let him go. I can't even remember seeing him play for them? Used to be a good prospect in FM I think :P

True.

But I don't look at that list and see anyone else comparable. They're all mostly older guys understandably running out of probably lucrative contracts at big clubs.

Clichy and Navas wouldn't be beyond us, for example, if they'll take paycuts, but it wouldn't be surprising if city let them go.

47 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

I didn't think we are allowed to approach players who are out of contract until just before they expire if playing in the same country?

It's only players playing abroad who we can approach in January.

i thought that too.

must be someone from europe then???

I heard something about a specific player yesterday, but not sure he's OOC in the summer... but I do know LCFC have been interested in the player before and he's rejected a new contract at current club.

We are going to be linked with loads of players this summer I think. Definitely need to show some ambition is we want some of our better players to stick around so maybe makes sense to do our business nice and early.. and then have a proper pre-season,.

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I heard something about a specific player yesterday, but not sure he's OOC in the summer... but I do know LCFC have been interested in the player before and he's rejected a new contract at current club.

We are going to be linked with loads of players this summer I think. Definitely need to show some ambition is we want some of our better players to stick around so maybe makes sense to do our business nice and early.. and then have a proper pre-season,.

I agree our Vardys, Mahrez's, Kaspers, Ndidis will want to progress and we need to see the club really investing if they are to stay.

Interesting window approaching - players want to come here?  for the experience of being part of the dressing room unit we have? It isn't for the European football! it's more likely because we have shown we are able to pay big salaries. going to be tough working out if the personality traits are right for us. 

5 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

they are making it Sound like a good player whoever it is, i just hope it doesn't turn out to be a huge disappointment. we will just have to wait and see! for every Albrighton theirs a Kermorgant!

16 goals in the championship this year.

17 championship goals in 14/15

17 championship goals in 13/14

12 championship in 12/13

Kermo WAS decent for that level... the warped ****heads on here wanted him gone for daring to miss a penalty though.

53 minutes ago, Babylon said:

12 championship in 12/13

Kermo WAS decent for that level... the warped ****heads on here wanted him gone for daring to miss a penalty though.

A few of the players wanted him gone in all - one refused to play with him outright, not sure if I can name names so we'll give him an alias, lets go with Mitchy Fellens.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

A few of the players wanted him gone in all - one refused to play with him outright, not sure if I can name names so we'll give him an alias, lets go with Mitchy Fellens.

Rufus brevett?

12 hours ago, les-tah said:

hard to get excited in a sense with a free transfer.. (mind will be thinkin, if hes that good why is he on a free) 

Like i wasn't excited for Albrighton.. However he was such a hard worker and ended up putting premiership winning displays out...

Also Fuchs was free just remembered. 

Cambiasso?

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

12 championship in 12/13

2009/10 1 goal in the championship

Archived