Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Out of Contract Signing

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Amazed by anyone that'd want Arnautovic anywhere near our club. Stroppy, lazy, overrated Prima Donna.

and most importantly.... not that good.

Can't see any of those players on the PL list being the man. I'm guessing it's one of Stephens, Taylor or Anita from the Championship. 

Stephens is a very good player, I'd definitely take him on a free.

Looking at the OOC list Charlie Taylor is the only one who stands out who isn't 30+.

We were interested in him last season so possibly we get Taylor and Chilwell to Liverpool if Klopp is still interested?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-monitoring-leeds-full-back-9130706

Also he 24 in September so maybe he can move as a free agent without compensation in September or pay a nominal fee to Leeds and they'd let him come here for pre season?

18 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Looking at the OOC list Charlie Taylor is the only one who stands out who isn't 30+.

We were interested in him last season so possibly we get Taylor and Chilwell to Liverpool if Klopp is still interested?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-monitoring-leeds-full-back-9130706

Also he 24 in September so maybe he can move as a free agent without compensation in September or pay a nominal fee to Leeds and they'd let him come here for pre season?

Sign Taylor & loan Chilwell to the Championship for two years to a team like Burton. In two years time, Fuchs contract is up and he'll go to America. Chilwell comes back a better player, to replace Fuchs.

5 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Highly unprofessional IMO.

Clubs should steer clear of this sort, unless there's some extenuating circumstances.

10 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Sign Taylor & loan Chilwell to the Championship for two years to a team like Burton. In two years time, Fuchs contract is up and he'll go to America. Chilwell comes back a better player, to replace Fuchs.

lol there is no way Chilwell will go to the Championship on loan.

He is in our match day squad most weeks and if Fuchs is out he starts, he cant start if he is on loan at some peasant championship team like burton.

Been told that the agent has received other offers for this player in the last few weeks but there is still commitment to join us. Not sure which clubs mind. I'll share any more info as I can but hopefully no issues with the getting this done and dusted soon.

Also got the inclination that there is quite a bit going on with recruitment but I guess that's normal at this stage.

12 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Highly unprofessional IMO.

Clubs should steer clear of this sort, unless there's some extenuating circumstances.

Like Ulloa, you mean?

30 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Been told that the agent has received other offers for this player in the last few weeks but there is still commitment to join us. Not sure which clubs mind. I'll share any more info as I can but hopefully no issues with the getting this done and dusted soon.

Also got the inclination that there is quite a bit going on with recruitment but I guess that's normal at this stage.

Sounds like classic Agent attempts to squeeze a bit more money out of us...

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

Any clues?

Is he at an English club?

Has he been mentioned on this thread so far?

Archived