Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Whilst all this was going on the other day and people kicking off about Puma, I was going to say don’t get too excited about us getting a new shirt supplier with the commercial team we have at the club.

I think my points just been proven by this absolute horror show.

the worst part is their brand colours feature gold, so they could have easily asked them if they could use a gold logo for the sake of our kits rather than this purple nonsense! 

Actually the best bit of this **** up is the fact they haven’t even announced a partnership!! 

SCB are listed on the stock exchange and these things can effect prices lollol 

Just now, AjcW said:

Actually the best bit of this **** up is the fact they haven’t even announced a partnership!! 

They've been listed as a club partner on the website for quite a long time now

Just now, AjcW said:

SCB are listed on the stock exchange and these things can effect prices lollol 

Yep. Literally nothing to say that SCB would be our sleeve sponsor. Shambles.

3 minutes ago, lfu said:

They've been listed as a club partner on the website for quite a long time now

That’s fine, but a sponsorship on a shirt is likely to increase share value. People spotting this could make a good deal of money and it’s unprofessional 

15 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Think there is any chance of jc still having ones in stock without that monstrosity on the sleeve if I go straight after work?!?

Unlikely fella. I popped in at lunch at the bloke behind the till said they'd had a call from the club and they weren't to sell any without the badge on. They were frantically going through all the shirts hanging up getting it pressed on, managed to grab myself one of the few still without it though.

19 minutes ago, Ryanside said:

Unlikely fella. I popped in at lunch at the bloke behind the till said they'd had a call from the club and they weren't to sell any without the badge on. They were frantically going through all the shirts hanging up getting it pressed on, managed to grab myself one of the few still without it though.

Thanks for the reply mate

Absolutely baffled by the whole thing, if it's on the home shirts too then that sponsorship deal is in no way going to recoup the money they've now lost on shirt sales because of this

5 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Absolutely baffled by the whole thing, if it's on the home shirts too then that sponsorship deal is in no way going to recoup the money they've now lost on shirt sales because of this

tbf they wasnt on the home shirts when they was first released; only recently added to them

Surely in the Fanshop you could take a shirt up to the Printing area and have them heat up the badge and peel if off. (has anyone tried that?). If it doesn't work, don't buy the shirt.

Mind you I'm wondering whether a 'Purple Patch' would bring us luck next season. :scarf:

But it is  'orrible!

7 minutes ago, thebluefox said:

What about kids and women's?

Kids and women's not got them on, no room for the bigger patches. Get them quickly before they get put on. JC has blue without patches at the moment 

1 hour ago, TheReaper87 said:

Easy, posted earlier about how to remove, use direct iron technique in video clip below, pic of my shirt below clip.

The middle peels off quite easy leaving the outside edge to remove.

City Shirt.jpg

You got it off! Nice! Looks much better now! :):scarf:

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Whilst all this was going on the other day and people kicking off about Puma, I was going to say don’t get too excited about us getting a new shirt supplier with the commercial team we have at the club.

I think my points just been proven by this absolute horror show.

the worst part is their brand colours feature gold, so they could have easily asked them if they could use a gold logo for the sake of our kits rather than this purple nonsense! 

You're well off the mark there, we have a deal in place for next Season. 

I hope Ashley being ITK about this means it's him who is designing it. We might actually have some acceptable kits then.

I don't buy kits generally as I find the whole thing a huge con anyway. Football shirts don't keep me warm in the cold or cool in the warm. They're also priced exorbitantly for what they are so I generally don't see the point. Do feel for those who pre-ordered though. Hopefully they get a lot of returns. They know themselves it looks crap - hence why they tried to hide it.

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I hope Ashley being ITK about this means it's him who is designing it. We might actually have some acceptable kits then.

I don't buy kits generally as I find the whole thing a huge con anyway. Football shirts don't keep me warm in the cold or cool in the warm. They're also priced exorbitantly for what they are so I generally don't see the point. Do feel for those who pre-ordered though. Hopefully they get a lot of returns. They know themselves it looks crap - hence why they tried to hide it.

Id love to design a kit for the club and for the fans but i seriously doubt it would happen. I cant say to much about the new kit supplier but you'll be happy we should*** have a bespoke kit.

Archived