Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

I hope the club secured enough with that sponsorship deal to cover the losses they'll now make in shirt sales. I love that away kit and was definitely going to buying it. No chance now. Looks utter shite. Glad I bought my home shirt before they were all made to look like that!!

1 minute ago, mkaiser1 said:

I hope the club secured enough with that sponsorship deal to cover the losses they'll now make in shirt sales. I love that away kit and was definitely going to buying it. No chance now. Looks utter shite. Glad I bought my home shirt before they were all made to look like that!!

Wtf!!! That has made me ?!!! Looks sh1t

32 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sleeve sponsor makes it look worse. 

Black, gold and purple. Lovely. 

They always find a way to fvck something up now and again, this season it's the shirts, that is a monstrosity.

25 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Premier League badge on the right sleeve. Sponsor on the left.

Well that's good for my OCD lol will only be buying my lad a shirt now, was torn on the kit anyway, like the colours but not as an away shirt for us, however this has made my mind up, last seasons white kit will be the holiday colours again this summer.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Well that's good for my OCD lol will only be buying my lad a shirt now, was torn on the kit anyway, like the colours but not as an away shirt for us, however this has made my mind up, last seasons white kit will be the holiday colours again this summer.

he probably wont want one either 

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

They always find a way to fvck something up now and again, this season it's the shirts, that is a monstrosity.

Right side picture one of the badges isn't pressed down properly!! Peeling off!! ?

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

Didn't even spot the purple badge till I got home- now wondering how to get it off.

Shop would not sell PL badges unless they put them on - what's all that about?

Go to Jc sports!! Much better!!  did my shirts fine. 

4 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

This is rediculous and enough to put me off not getting the black shirt now with that purple shit on it! 

I'll pay someone a fiver to get it off without leaving a mark

you have no chance of getting them off.

Archived