Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Id love to design a kit for the club and for the fans but i seriously doubt it would happen. I cant say to much about the new kit supplier but you'll be happy we should*** have a bespoke kit.

Oh no it's gonna be Umbro isn't it

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

You're well off the mark there, we have a deal in place for next Season. 

Thought they might , puma obviously aren't bothered otherwise we wouldn't be using Genesis by now. 

German brand ?;) if it's bespoke maybe umbro. Not macron I hope 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Under Armour seem to ONLY be doing bespoke.

I thought they were a bit shit at first but to be fair, the last Spurs kit and the new St Pauli ones are excellent, even if they're not to everyone's tastes.

Nah they definitely have templates 

6 minutes ago, Goosefatmonkey said:

I wonder how many people who are moaning about the purple patch will buy when it's £10 at the end of the season ? Yes it don't look right but get behind your club and buy the shirt as you normally would

They will be giving the shirts away 1 free with every purchase of the DVD documentary of how we won the 17/18 season 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

No.

Sponsorship revenue counts towards FFP, I believe, where as simple cash injections from the owners doesn't.

So it's a clever back door way of lumping a load of cash in the club from their own coffers whilst also promoting their own brand.

Which we don't know whether they do or not.    If they do pay, it's minimal.

I've got a rogue JC Sports away shirt without the sleeve badge before they got the bollocking from city and I've got to say it's the best away kit we've had. Credit to puma genesis or not. Fkin bobby dazzler, can't blame them for the great Siam bank purple monstrosity. 

27 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Put the extra sponsors on the player kits, why ruin the fan version? 

Whilst I agree.

Apparently this is worth 10 million I guess in their heads they paid for the right.

I'd argue they paid for it to be on vardys arm when he scores live on $ky. But I guess they may think differently 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Youll be surprised but the forum will be happy*

*Then again we are Leicester fans and are we ever happy? 

Surprised by the manufacturer ?

surprised by the bespoke kit?

surprised that the purple patch is on both arms? 

7 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

RE: 10% ST discount, It was still being given out last week and was told it was carrying on but left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Same with memberships, Brighton ticket ballot opens Monday before we've even had chance to buy tickets but low and behold nobody at the club knows anything about it. 

Still applied today. The person who served me mentioned that 'Friday was the last day' they were doing it, though I didn't know whether to take that to mean tomorrow or next Friday. They're switching to a loyalty card thing though they said themselves that they've been told next to nothing about it.

4 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Corfu '06

Deserves more reps.

3 hours ago, Goosefatmonkey said:

I wonder how many people who are moaning about the purple patch will buy when it's £10 at the end of the season ? Yes it don't look right but get behind your club and buy the shirt as you normally would

Pay money for something you don't want in order to fund an organisation run by bllionaires and also funded by insane TV money. Makes sense.

Archived