Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Best player I have seen in a City shirt - been an absolute pleasure.

Some people will realise how good he is when he has left us - idiots imo!!

£25m + Ox or Theo from the Arse !

Set his heart on them and we need a good deal worth £40m+ - anything less would be shocking!

Just now, Old Fox said:

Best player I have seen in a City shirt - been an absolute pleasure.

Some people will realise how good he is when he has left us - idiots imo!!

£25m + Ox or Theo from the Arse !

Set his heart on them and we need a good deal worth £40m+ - anything less would be shocking!

Walcott is on £140k p/w & he's crap. Don't want him anywhere near my club. 

19 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

they can once they sell their stars

French clubs are not as rich as premier league teams. Even if they sell some players they wouldnt be able to afford him in the long term.

Most skillful, elegant and flair player ive ever seen in a leicester shirt since 1991. Thanks for the wonderful memories. Wonder where he will go to.

Thank god it's out in the open at last

He's hasn't had the greatest season but as he said in an interview

When the Team is full of stars the defenders don't all surround one

Best of luck to the guy, hope he goes abroad though, I'd hate to see him playing against us

Watching The Little French Guy was bad enough

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

It was pretty much clear-cut he'd leave this summer. His head had been turned by last season's title win and I bet inquiries by other clubs or promises made by his agent had a diametrical effect on his PL performances.

The Champions League was merely there to present himself in the shopping window.

Thanks for all the great memories, Riyad. But you could've put a bit more effort into your last season, ending in a more graceful departure.

Well said. Pretty much sums up my feelings exactly.

I'm a bit heartbroken he's leaving, but he's wanted to leave for a while now. Glad he stayed for this season at least.

Just please don't go to ****ing Arsenal or Tottenham. That would be the worst.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Well said. Pretty much sums up my feelings exactly.

I'm a bit heartbroken he's leaving, but he's wanted to leave for a while now. Glad he stayed for this season at least.

Just please don't go to ****ing Arsenal or Tottenham. That would be the worst.

Well Arsenal are already ruled out as he wants Champions league, Spurs are a flash in the pan and will not pay his 100K per week (minimum) salary.

5 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Well Arsenal are already ruled out as he wants Champions league, Spurs are a flash in the pan and will not pay his 100K per week (minimum) salary.

It would be a huge kick in the teeth if he went to Arsenal for that exact reason. Spurs? They're a very good team, and enquired about him in January. So I hope you're right...

10 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Best of luck to the guy, hope he goes abroad though, I'd hate to see him playing against us

I felt that was a bit disrespectfull to his team mates to be honest, like saying it`s not my fault i`ve not had a good season, it`s because my team mates are a bit crap!

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I felt that was a bit disrespectfull to his team mates to be honest, like saying it`s not my fault i`ve not had a good season, it`s because my team mates are a bit crap!

He did say Vards as well and Kante had already gone, lets be honest for most of the season they were a bit crap  :thumbup:

He wasn't much better himself

19 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

6 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I assume you're talking about the interview I saw, the one before the Man City game.

What made me laugh about it is he said along the lines of - When the whole team doesn't play well he doesn't play well and when the team does play well, he plays well, the team have improved since Ranieri has gone.

Ok, so I agree with that, the difference is the rest of them did improve, play well...he didn't. Excuses.

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

Getting anxious all of a sudden.

No manager, bye bye Riyad, no credible information about transfer signings...

And Breath

At least we'll have some money to spend on some CBs, RB, and a CF

17 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

How the hell are West Ham involved in this?lol

the benefit of being a london club. leyton orient is probably in with a shout.

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

Monaco 4/6   LINKED LAST WEEK BY MONACO ITK'S AND COUPLE JOURNOS OVER THERE 

Arsenal 7/2  THEY BID LAST SUMMER. NO EVIDENCE THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED
Chelsea 8/1   THE INFAMOUS CHANCE 'MEETING' WITH CONTE AT CHELSEA HARBOUR HOTEL LAST SUMMER .............
Tottenham 12/1  APPARENTLY THEY MADE AN ENQUIRY ON DEADLINE DAY IN JAN
Atletico Madrid 16/1   NO EVIDENCE OF ANY INTEREST
Manchester Utd 18/1   AS ABOVE
PSG 20/1     AS ABOVE
Marseille 25/1   AS ABOVE
Everton 25/1   AS ABOVE
West Ham 25/1     HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To Stay at Leicester (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 6/1  TO STAY IS THIRD FAVOURITE !! 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Monaco 4/6   LINKED LAST WEEK BY MONACO ITK'S AND COUPLE JOURNOS OVER THERE 

Arsenal 7/2  THEY BID LAST SUMMER. NO EVIDENCE THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED
Chelsea 8/1   THE INFAMOUS CHANCE 'MEETING' WITH CONTE AT CHELSEA HARBOUR HOTEL LAST SUMMER .............
Tottenham 12/1  APPARENTLY THEY MADE AN ENQUIRY ON DEADLINE DAY IN JAN
Atletico Madrid 16/1   NO EVIDENCE OF ANY INTEREST
Manchester Utd 18/1   AS ABOVE
PSG 20/1     AS ABOVE
Marseille 25/1   AS ABOVE
Everton 25/1   AS ABOVE
West Ham 25/1     HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To Stay at Leicester (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 6/1  TO STAY IS THIRD FAVOURITE !! 

Quite rightly.

As I keep saying and maybe I am in denial, being naive, or an Ostrich, it seems he's made his decision, that's fine, he goes with my blessing, if we get what he's valued at, but for what we should be valuing him at who is going to be interested, really, if I were the buying club (Or a fan of) if it were anymore than £35m I would be concerned after this season, now £35m (Or maybe less) is probably all what he's worth on this season's form, but he's worth more than that to us and we want more than that, so there are two factors there - 1 who's going to be interested and 2 we should be rejecting £40 - £50m or less (He can go, but only if a bid meets our valuation).

I feel i'm going to be saying this a few times in the next few days, weeks...months? :unsure:

23 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Chelsea are probably the best choice for him right now. As for them, I'm not sure if they need him

He would go to Chelsea with the wing back system Conte uses I wouldn't have thought. I hope he goes abroad. Can see this statement causing a shit storm of interest though. Fancy United to perk up a bit. I just hope and pray he doesn't go to Arsenal, that would be God awful. 

Think Monaco would be a good move for him, likewise if Spurs could land him, then it would be a real coup for them.

Archived