Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/riyad-mahrez-urges-leicester-reduce-10536847

He want us the reduce our asking price to let him go.

:crylaugh: Taken with a pinch of salt, it's the Mirror.

Yeah probably crap as its the mirror. We took the risk on him from the French 2nd tier. We have every right to ask for what is a reasonable fee all things considered.

We need to be signing players like Steve Walsh and selling like Spurs.

5 minutes ago, HKFox said:

Christensen apparently has had a very good season and looks like a very good cb. not overly keen on Loftus Cheek or Chalobah (even though he scored a great goal for Watford again us in play offs ) Ake - would be awesome, Zouma on loan would be good. 

Anything like Ake / Christensen + Traore + 10million etc would be good business. 

Willian would be outstanding as you say but too unrealistic this year. Last summer was our best chance to sign decent players and well, we fluffed that massively. 

Hard to judge Loftus Cheek and Chalobah as they rarely play, sure there are 2 good players there but can see why you say that.

It's players we need more than money. Hope if they are interested we get a couple of players and a bit of cash. Or 3 players from those would be a great bit of business. Could build a side around those for the next 10 years. 

Sod off Riyad you want to leave and the club has put a price that they think is more than fair, if no one meets their evaluation or comes to a deal that the club feel that is a great deal for the club then sorry buddy you'll still be a Leicester player next season because we're not letting you go on the cheap!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/riyad-mahrez-urges-leicester-reduce-10536847

What planet does he think we're on does he expect our owners to go "ahh ok Riyad we'll let you go on the cheap and feel Arsed Raped like we did with Kante !!"

I can see this going £40m plus a player !!?

Completely agree, hard to judge loftus cheek and chalobah, they could well be very good. Ideally they make a loan move this year instead of sitting on the bench all season. 

If we can get 3 of any of those chelsea players for Mahrez, as you say we could be set for premiership football for the next 10 years. Example Ake, Traore and Tammy a cb, winger and st and we are in a very good position with good young players. but any 3 would be good. 

10 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Sod off Riyad you want to leave and the club has put a price that they think is more than fair, if no one meets their evaluation or comes to a deal that the club feel that is a great deal for the club then sorry buddy you'll still be a Leicester player next season because we're not letting you go on the cheap!!

What planet does he think we're on does he expect our owners to go "ahh ok Riyad we'll let you go on the cheap and feel Arsed Raped like we did with Kante !!"

It's from the Mirror so I doubt the story, however, if true, i'd put the price up! :giggle:

Does he not think...'hmmmm why am I have to ask for them to reduce the price?', it might explain a few things to him if he did, again I reiterate - If the story is true.

The more I think about it and compare to other transfers going on £40m is a very good deal, you could even call it cheap really, not based on last season, not at all, he's not worth £25 - £30m, if that, based on last season, but what we all know he's capable of, £40m is a bargain, yet the Mirror still describe it as a 'Massive price tag'...have they not seen the price of transfers for average players recently?!

7 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

maybe if his that desperate to leave he will pay some of the money himself,

28 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

If you believe everything in the papers re: transfer speculation, then it's going to be a looonnnnggg summer.

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

And you believe it, then start attacking Riyhad..!!!  Ffs

Theres no bidding or clubs started bidding.

Are you an American, living in Montana country...

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

EDEN ONLY ONE WAY 

Real Madrid will smash the world transfer record to land top target and £100million man Eden Hazard

maybe a Hazard replacement ?

Chuck half of that our way for Mahrez or £10m plus Ake, Zouma & Tammy Abraham. Cheers :beer:

24 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

EDEN ONLY ONE WAY 

Real Madrid will smash the world transfer record to land top target and £100million man Eden Hazard

maybe a Hazard replacement ?

Mahrez to Chelsea, Hazard to Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo to Leicester?

Just now, st albans fox said:

Chelsea trying to hang onto their star player will be fun to watch.  Never happened to them before. Yanited couldn't stop it but CR always had a burning desire to go to RM. 

Hope he stays. My favourite player to watch in the prem

Archived