Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

15 minutes ago, StevieB said:

A few rumours doing the rounds on Twitter saying we are trying to get Lemar in the deal for mahrez, player also wanted by #thfc #lcfc

Lemar to Leicester? Doubt that but I'd be over the moon with that!

Hope we don't get pushed about regarding the fee - £35-40mil minimum is a ball park figure these days for some of Mahrez's ability and potential. Wherever he's headed (please be abroad!) I hope we get that sort of fee.

Sensational in our title winning side, and he'll always be a legend for that. 

Simply didn't look like he wanted to be anywhere near Leicester this season though, and I've got no idea why he was in the team towards the end. It was obvious that his time here was done- it's now just about getting as much money as we can from the team we sell him to. Preferably nobody English, either.

Fair enough on the statement though, sets out his intentions early and gives us more than enough time to get in a suitable replacement (even for Rudkin)

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

How is Monaco a huge step up though that's what makes me laugh. Obviously they are better than we are but it's a shit league and they will always be a selling club

Champions League football for a start?!? 

Archived