Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Gutted to see him go, and the criticism he gets from a lot of our fans is totally unjustified imo-but, if we can get 40-50m for him then it effectively means our spending this summer is unlikely to be that high in terms of net spend. We could bring in 2 maybe 3 good premiership players for that fee (plus a little bit of Thai money) which is all the squad needs I think. Hope we don't massacre the squad and sign 6/7 and sell 6/7!

Most talented player to ever play for the club. Was inconsistent if anything last season but the title winning season means we should get around about 30 million and upwards for him which will be a good return on investment.

The management need to do two things now.. guarentee Gray he now has the chance to prove himself and secondly they need to invest this money wisely, not like last summer.

Gutted Mahrez is leaving but can't begrudge him - just hope its not to Arsenal. 

He's on a long contract and we have no need to sell. But we won't stand in his way if the price is right. If you think of the fees paid recently for Slimani and Musa by us, Stones and Sterling by Man City, Pogba, Xhaka, etc etc then we should be looking at £50M++.

Why sell him for less? 

It was pretty much clear-cut he'd leave this summer. His head had been turned by last season's title win and I bet inquiries by other clubs or promises made by his agent had a diametrical effect on his PL performances.

The Champions League was merely there to present himself in the shopping window.

Thanks for all the great memories, Riyad. But you could've put a bit more effort into your last season, ending in a more graceful departure.

2 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Avoid the police it's illegal to drive on such hard drugs

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

:huh:

He's been garbage all season. His head left leicester last summer anyway. You think we'll get 40 or something then?

Just now, MC Prussian said:

It was pretty much clear-cut he'd leave this summer. His head had been turned by last season's title win and I bet inquiries by other clubs or promises made by his agent had a diametrical effect on his PL performances.

The Champions League was merely there to present himself in the shopping window.

Thanks for all the great memories, Riyad. But you could've put a bit more effort into your last season, ending in a more graceful departure.

Sensible, balanced, accurate.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

yeah nicely put however i would of just said hes been a talented lazy tosser most of this season.

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

The self entitlement really pisses me off. He had one brilliant season but has been completely average this year. Why does he feel he "deserves" his "big move"

Would he still be a nobody in france if it wasnt for us??

Great player but to be honest he can say he wants to leave till he's black and blue but so did Leo and if we don't get over £35million for him we would be idiots to sell. 

He's clearly desperate to move but nobody even bid for him last season officially so who is gonna bid now?

Teams will be offering no more 20million for him and we should just tell them to fcuk off unless they pay what he's worth 

48 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

How is Monaco a huge step up though that's what makes me laugh. Obviously they are better than we are but it's a shit league and they will always be a selling club

Playing in front of lower league attendances in a crap stadium too

25 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

The self entitlement really pisses me off. He had one brilliant season but has been completely average this year. Why does he feel he "deserves" his "big move"

Because he is better than 12th in the Prem.

Archived