Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

I still think boro will be fine, too much talent imo and they just need the new lads to settle in

Wolves for me could be dark horses for autos, definitely have a talented squad

I think we,ll miss out on playoffs sadly, we cant rely on martin alone in terms of goals

That was very encouraging from Wolves. Especially when you consider we had our two best attacking players from last season unavailable, and also the fact that we won't come up against many better strike forces than that again this season.

Boro were quite timid and surprised me with their lack of any real intensity or pressure, even at 1-0 down. Nuno does know how to organise a defence though.

It was an absolute gift of a goal for our new striker Bonatini (square dribbler of a pass across his own defence from Ayala) and other than that we didn't create many chances, but when Cavaleiro and Costa are both back we'll only create more and look better going forward.

Ipswich have been in the championship since they went down with us in 2002. Unbelievable that they've been so mediocre for so long, never anywhere near relegation, never threatening to go up.

Norwich went up, down, down to league 1 got thrashed by Colchester 7-1 at carrow road, went up, back to the prem, down, back up and back down again all the while Ipswich have been festering in mid table!

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

Ipswich have been in the championship since they went down with us in 2002. Unbelievable that they've been so mediocre for so long, never anywhere near relegation, never threatening to go up.

Norwich went up, down, down to league 1 got thrashed by Colchester 7-1 at carrow road, went up, back to the prem, down, back up and back down again all the while Ipswich have been festering in mid table!

They have been in the playoffs a few times. 

They lost to West Ham one year, Norwich a couple of years ago. I can't remember the other teams they lost to. 

I think they lost to West Ham twice.

Ipswich have got no budget though. McCarthy did a superb job dragging them to 6th with he budget he works with.

When they first came down with us they had a strong side - and a few local players in there. Holland, Ambrose, Bent were all there. They did the double over us when we went up, remember the 6-1 defeat lol