Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

28 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Check these two passes from yesterday. The 2nd one in particular deserved a goal all on it's own.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Im always keeping an eye on portuguese players as thats who I follow internationally. I was surprised when he joined you, but also glad, because as a youngster you keep playing football no matter what level. 

It'll be interesting to see him next season in the Prem and see how does.

Do you think he'll play for one of the top clubs in Europe one day? 

Guest FriendlyRam

Fans weren't happy either. And yes we did manage to get the game on fine V Fulham (when it was much worse on the motorways) but can't get it on when we've had nothing but a sprinkling. pretty pathetic on our part to be honest, even if we had a full strength side we'd have lost in our current slump anyway. 

Guest FriendlyRam
1 hour ago, Tinman said:

8C0811D3-1543-4E4C-832D-DA385252B46E.thu

He better start backing up his antics with wins though lol

Because we're going to look stupid if he can't 

With promotion increasingly certain, it appears some insecure Premier League clubs may be mobilising against Wolves, too. We can pretty much imagine who they are. The slow-witted, the bereft of ideas, those who fear relegation and wish to drag Wolves down to their level.

The claim is that Wolves' link to Jorge Mendes' company Gestifute and the number of his clients on the staff constitutes third party interference. Yet nothing in the Football Association, Football League or Premier League rule book prevents a club having a share in an agency, and there is no evidence Mendes interferes in team selection. 

For Wolves to contravene regulations, therefore, it would need 14 clubs to vote to make agency ownership illegal - and how many want to risk upsetting one of the most influential advisors in the game?

Much like the protests against Wolves from within the Football League, this seems an overplayed hand. Derby, for instance, are more upset at being considered aligned with Aston Villa and Leeds, than with anything Wolves have done.

'We have no axe to grind with Wolves and appear to have been thrown into this debate for spurious reasons,' a Derby official told me last week. 'We don't support either of those other two clubs.'

Far from being motivated by fair play, the campaign seems more a sign of desperation - as it would be in the Premier League. If your club feels threatened by Wolves, what does it say about their own operation? 

Derby can go back in my good books :P

Guest FriendlyRam

We are nice really, bear. and that snow debacle wasn't us honest, we only suggested it lol

Being serious though I have no problems with Wolves spending money and using agents to get where they wanna go, I only wish we did it as well as them to be honest.