Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

Big win for Fulham that, esp with Cardiff winning as well, got to think Cardiff will have another blip that allows Fulham in maybe?

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Villa 3-1 up on Wolves now . Championship is a great contest this year . Don't know what to make of wolves I thought they would be a real force in the Prem but they look bang average tonight 

Agreed, but Wolves are probably still the best team in the West Mids!

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Is that Steve Clemence on Villa's coaching staff?

Yeah. He was with Bruce at Hull too.

I imagine Bruce was manager of Birmingham when Clemence was there.

Edited by Fox92

Guest FriendlyRam

Its a hammering that for Wolves as well. 7 points still a handy lead but its getting nervy if your a Wolves fan, esp when they had a 15 point lead over 3rd not so long ago. 

Guest FriendlyRam
1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Wolves got two favourable home games up coming whilst Cardiff have to go to Brentford & Derby. 

I expect Villa to get into second place after the next couple of games. 

Cardiff playing us is like playing a bottom half side at the moment, I don't expect anything from that game and have no confidence about tomorrow either tbh. 

Games and results like that tonight show how brilliant we were in winning promotion four years ago- no team got close to us and going unbeaten from mid-December until April when promotion was already secured was something else.

• Like 1

Wolves are seemingly throwing automatic promotion away, it's been a while since @The Bear has made his appearance on here felt with a glowing review of his team's latest match.

That derby loss must've felt like a really heavy low blow, I can imagine. Only three points remain as a cushion, while Cardiff are on a roll and Villa just behind the corner. Shout out to Fulham for sneaking up from behind also.

Meanwhile, Sunderland continue to stutter. First Premier League team to be handed straight down to League One since...? Odds?

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Wolves are seemingly throwing automatic promotion away, it's been a while since @The Bear has made his appearance on here felt with a glowing review of his team's latest match.

That derby loss must've felt like a really heavy low blow, I can imagine. Only three points remain as a cushion, while Cardiff are on a roll and Villa just behind the corner. Shout out to Fulham for sneaking up from behind also.

Meanwhile, Sunderland continue to stutter. First Premier League team to be handed straight down to League One since...? Odds?

Wolves. A few seasons back.

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Wolves are seemingly throwing automatic promotion away, it's been a while since @The Bear has made his appearance on here felt with a glowing review of his team's latest match

I appreciate this is probably an attempt winding him up but they really aren't throwing anything away. They've got games in hand, they'll win them. They're going to win the league.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I appreciate this is probably an attempt winding him up but they really aren't throwing anything away. They've got games in hand, they'll win them. They're going to win the league.

Merely a conclusion on my behalf - I just find it noteworthy that as soon as things don't go your way, the enthusiasm stops.

Wolves also have only games in hand when compared to Fulham and Middlesbrough - the three remaining teams in the Top Six (Cardiff, Villa and Derby) are on 36 matches; with only ten to go, that makes for a very entertaining season finale. Imagine if Wolves were to bottle it, having to settle for the playoffs.